• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Two Host Specials on One Sheet: A Guide

In summary, the benefit of printing two host specials on one sheet is that it saves paper and ink, making the printing process more cost-effective and environmentally friendly. To print two host specials on one sheet, open the print dialog box and select the option to print multiple pages per sheet. The recommended paper size is 8.5" x 11" and the recommended print settings are to use a high-quality or photo printing option. You can customize the layout of the two host specials by adjusting the print settings and it is important to do a test print before using special paper. It is also important to ensure that your printer is in good working condition and has enough ink or toner.
Does anyone know how to put two Host Specials on one sheet of paper? I want to give it to hosts for Booking Benefit purposes.

There is one already done under "Bookings" I can't remember which thread though. I think "June Bookings".

Two Specials on One SheetI have put the host and the guest special on one sheet. You can always cut and paste the Host Special to make it a double sheet. I hope this is what you are looking for!

Attachments

• Half Sheet Flyers-jULY.doc
    768.5 KB · Views: 551
  • Half Sheet Flyers-August.doc
    742.5 KB · Views: 485
I really like these!:D Thanks!

Trish
Wave 1

These are REALLY great!

What is the benefit of printing two host specials on one sheet?

The benefit of printing two host specials on one sheet is that it saves paper and ink, making the printing process more cost-effective and environmentally friendly. It also allows for easier distribution and organization of the specials.

How do I print two host specials on one sheet?

To print two host specials on one sheet, first open the print dialog box by clicking on the "Print" button or using the shortcut "Ctrl + P". Then, select the option to print multiple pages per sheet, usually found under the "Layout" or "Page Layout" tab. Finally, adjust the settings to print two pages per sheet and select the desired host specials to be printed.

What are the recommended paper and print settings for printing two host specials on one sheet?

The recommended paper size for printing two host specials on one sheet is 8.5" x 11" (letter size) and the recommended print settings are to use a high-quality or photo printing option for optimal results. It is also recommended to use a heavier paper, such as cardstock, for a more professional look.

Can I customize the layout of the two host specials on one sheet?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the two host specials on one sheet by adjusting the print settings. For example, you can choose to print one host special on the top half of the sheet and the other on the bottom half, or print them side by side. You can also adjust the size and placement of each special on the sheet.

Are there any tips for successfully printing two host specials on one sheet?

One helpful tip is to do a test print on regular paper before printing on cardstock or other special paper. This allows you to make any necessary adjustments to the layout or print settings without wasting expensive paper. It's also important to make sure your printer is in good working condition and has enough ink or toner before printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom