• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Discount at CopyMax - Julie Myers in Denver, PA

In summary, CopyMax - Julie Myers is a local copy and printing store located in Denver, PA. They offer a variety of printing and copying services, such as black and white or color printing, document binding, and scanning. To receive a discount, you can sign up for their email newsletter or check their website for current promotions. Appointments are not necessary to visit CopyMax - Julie Myers, and there is ample parking available, including handicap accessible spots.
pcjulie
Does anyone know anything about getting a discount on copies we make at CopyMax? I asked the lady in there today and she says she sees PC people bring in some sort of paper to get a discount on copies. Dies anyone know how we can get one of those?

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Copy Max CardGo into Consultant's Corner and click on Managing Your Business. Highlight Financial Forms then highlight Pampered Perks. This will give you an Office Max option - click on that. On the left side of the page will be a link that says Copy Max. This will point you to another page with a link that says something about a Copy Max card. Click on the link and a card will appear that you can print out on your printer. This card lists all of the discounts we can get as PC consultants on various copying services. When I took the card in the first time, they laminated it for me and I just keep it in my wallet.

One option for getting a discount on copies at CopyMax is to sign up for their rewards program. This program allows customers to earn points for every dollar spent, which can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. Another option is to look for online coupons or promotional codes that can be used when making copies at CopyMax. Additionally, if you are a student, teacher, or member of a specific organization, you may be eligible for a discounted rate on copies. It is recommended to check with your school or organization to see if they have any partnerships or agreements with CopyMax.

What is CopyMax - Julie Myers and where is it located?

CopyMax - Julie Myers is a local copy and printing store located in Denver, PA.

How can I get a discount at CopyMax - Julie Myers?

You can get a discount at CopyMax - Julie Myers by signing up for their email newsletter or by checking their website for any current promotions or discounts.

What services does CopyMax - Julie Myers offer?

CopyMax - Julie Myers offers a variety of printing and copying services, including black and white or color printing, document binding, and scanning.

Do I need an appointment to visit CopyMax - Julie Myers?

No, appointments are not necessary to visit CopyMax - Julie Myers. You can simply walk in during their business hours.

Is there parking available at CopyMax - Julie Myers?

Yes, there is plenty of parking available for customers at CopyMax - Julie Myers. They also have handicap accessible parking spots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koima
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pcjulie