1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone know anything about getting a discount on copies we make

1. pcjulie

pcjulie Member

Does anyone know anything about getting a discount on copies we make at CopyMax? I asked the lady in there today and she says she sees PC people bring in some sort of paper to get a discount on copies. Dies anyone know how we can get one of those?

Julie Myers
    Denver, PA

Feb 9, 2006
  2. amya

amya Member

Copy Max Card

Go into Consultant's Corner and click on Managing Your Business. Highlight Financial Forms then highlight Pampered Perks. This will give you an Office Max option - click on that. On the left side of the page will be a link that says Copy Max. This will point you to another page with a link that says something about a Copy Max card. Click on the link and a card will appear that you can print out on your printer. This card lists all of the discounts we can get as PC consultants on various copying services. When I took the card in the first time, they laminated it for me and I just keep it in my wallet.

Feb 9, 2006
Have something to add?