• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for VIP Delivery: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, VIP delivery usually takes between 2-5 business days and can be tracked with a tracking number provided via email. If a quicker delivery is needed, the customer can contact customer service for possible accommodations, though there may be additional fees. VIP deliveries are typically scheduled for weekdays, but some carriers may deliver on Saturdays. In the event of a delayed VIP delivery, the customer is asked for patience as the company works to get the order delivered as soon as possible.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know about how long it takes to get your things from VIP? I ordered some things, and I don't know about how long it will take to get here.

not longI ordered some items a couple weeks back and they were delivered within a week-week and 1/2. It didnt take long at all!

It really depends on the shipping method and location. If you chose standard shipping, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days. However, if you opted for expedited shipping, you should receive your items within 2-3 business days. It also depends on where you live and if there are any delays in the shipping process. I would recommend checking your order confirmation or contacting VIP customer service for a more accurate estimate.

1. How long does VIP delivery usually take?

The average time for VIP delivery is between 2-5 business days. However, this can vary depending on the location and shipping method.

2. Can I track my VIP delivery?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track your VIP delivery.

3. What if I need my order sooner than the estimated delivery time?

Contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note that there may be additional fees for expedited shipping.

4. Will my VIP delivery arrive on the weekend?

Our VIP deliveries are typically scheduled for weekdays, Monday through Friday. However, some carriers may deliver on Saturdays. Please check your tracking information for the most up-to-date delivery schedule.

5. What if my VIP delivery is delayed?

In rare cases, there may be delays with shipping carriers that are out of our control. If your VIP delivery is delayed, we apologize for any inconvenience and kindly ask for your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buzz26
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
Replies