• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Here Watch "Heroes"

In summary, according to Suresh, Zane's murder was mentioned in a newspaper article and he figured out that Sylar was the killer. He also thought that Peter might be able to stop Sylar. There are many thoughts on the show, but most people seem to think that Peter will be able to stop Sylar.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
if so-what did you think of last night??? I am dying to talk about it with someone! LOL

How did Dr Suresh figure out that Zane was actually Sylar?
And oh my gosh, Claires poor father at the end! What do you think they are going to do to him?

Suresh showed a newspaper article that mentioned Zane's murder.

I find it an interesting show but hard to follow if you miss episodes

I love this show! I just knew that they'd catch Claire's dad...ahhh! I hated the cliffhanger ending. Peter just has to get away!

tashayoung said:
Suresh showed a newspaper article that mentioned Zane's murder.

thank you! I totally missed that part! pretty easy to do with 6 kids running around protesting bed time! :p

tashayoung said:
I love this show! I just knew that they'd catch Claire's dad...ahhh! I hated the cliffhanger ending. Peter just has to get away!

I know! I am thinking that Peter is able to fight back with his own powers.

If Peter dies, then the show dies because HE is the bomb at the end.....you know?

OMG I love love love this show!! I can not believe that it is not going to be on until the end of April! For Dr Suresh I thought he figured it out because when he was in india? he was able to see the past and I thought maybe he had seen his fathers killer. But I guess he put 2 and 2 together...that the ones with the power were dying the same day he saw them with Zane. I just can't believe they wrote him stupid enough (he knows what sylar is capable of) that he didn't notice the drip had stopped.

I personally do not think that they are killing off Peter. Remember he has the healing capabilities...so not sure what is going to happen there.

I can't believe they made Claires father stupid as well! He knew what his new sidekick was capable of, they showed us earlier. Why would he not set up a code word with his wife to make sure that it's really her? When the kennel people called earlier it had dogs barking, then it was a regular ring tone..hello this is not your wife.

Others thoughts?

I didn't get it though...Sylar's powers were supposed to be rendered useless...how did he stop the stupid IV........

tashayoung said:
I didn't get it though...Sylar's powers were supposed to be rendered useless...how did he stop the stupid IV........

I didn't get that either

I forgot all about the barking ringer! man I can't stand that girl's attitude either! The way she was messing with Izaak...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah...and what about Claire's grandmother working with the Haitian guy?

tashayoung said:
Oh yeah...and what about Claire's grandmother working with the Haitian guy?
totally suprised me!

I really like the Haitian guy.

I hope that Claire gets to meet Nathan really soon.

and I was so glad that Nikki was able to overpower Jessica so that she could warn Nathan about the set up.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...I still don't understand the whole thing with Mr. Linderman either...

I was surprised that Claire's grandmother knnew about her! It will be intresting to see where they go with it.

It was nice to see Nikki emerge...how long she will be able stay in control?

Nikki's husband is soooo on to her too.

I love this show too! But, I hate the fact that it looks like they are letting the bad guys win! If Sylar keeps getting stronger, who's going to stop him?

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Trish1953 said:
I love this show too! But, I hate the fact that it looks like they are letting the bad guys win! If Sylar keeps getting stronger, who's going to stop him?

Trish in Texas

I think Peter will stop him.

Sylar has to kill to gain powers. Peter absorbs them just by being in contact with them....so he has a the greater chance of getting more power

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas

Peter has to...He could absorb all Sylar's powers and get him....

jessica_momof6 said:
I think Peter will stop him.

Sylar has to kill to gain powers. Peter absorbs them just by being in contact with them....so he has a the greater chance of getting more power
ohhhh he is so going to reverse what sylar is doing to him and do it to sylar!! just think of all of the powers that peter will have then!!

Maybe he can regenerate so fast the Sylar can't get in where he needs to go.

this could be a huge turning point for Peter....depending on how long he needs to be in contact with Sylar to absorb his powers.

I don't quite think that has all sunk in for Sylar yet-he doesn't seem to get what all Peter can do.

Love Heroes!!!

A friend told us about it when they were 8-9 episodes into the show. John and I watched all those episodes online. Actually had the computer hooked to the tv.

Personally I think Peter is going to suck all of Sylar's power out of him. At least I hope so.

So bummed that I have to wait until April.

I missed the first 4 or 5 episodes and watched them online about a month ago...I love that option

(yes I will be yelling) I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD WATCH EPISODES ONLINE!!! I missed 2. The one where Claire finds her mom and the one after that. I missed Jessica breaking out of jail. I am so going to watch those shows...once I figure out HOW to watch them online!! I LOVE this show!! I wonder if it will end, ya know like a movie or go on. I don't see how they could stretch it year after year. It would get dull. But I would hate to see it go!

I just looked at a spoiler on line...and this is what part of it said.
Each season is going to be a different book. They want all of us viewers to know this. They would not say if it would be different characters in each book or not (don't think they have decided yet)

I Love Heroes, its hands down my favorite show. But, I haven't had time to sit and watch it the past two weeks. I have it DVR'd tho, now I'm so excited I'll have to make time to watch it soon!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Ranks up there with ER for me! My husband got me started and now I love it! We just got the DVR/HDTV service and let me tell you, I love my DVR and I'm trying hard not to read too many of your posts, cause I haven't watched all of it yet!!!:rolleyes: ;) :)

I love this show I really hate how they leave you hangin. When I first saw the previews I said I was not going to watch the show and I wach it every Mon.

nikkijo said:
I just looked at a spoiler on line...and this is what part of it said.
Each season is going to be a different book. They want all of us viewers to know this. They would not say if it would be different characters in each book or not (don't think they have decided yet)

yeah-I read an interview with the creators and they did not expect it to go this far or be this big!

My DH and I are in love with Heroes. We loved all the twists, turns, and surprises in the last episode.I don't think Peter will be the one to save the day, though. I think Hiro will be the hero. (Couldn't resist.)

Just saw the thread, haven't read it b/c I haven't watched last nights episode yet. Have it TIVO'd. We absolutely love it.. That and Friday Night Lights, NBC did really good this year, I just hope that these two shows aren't just for 1 season and then dropped, but at the same time, not sure what they can do with them. Have a good nite, and hopefully tomorrow I will feel like watching it. Glad that I am not the only one that watches it.:)

Peter/SylarLOVE IT!

We watch faithfully...we missed a couple episodes in all but we try hard not to miss it.

jessica_momof6 said:
this could be a huge turning point for Peter....depending on how long he needs to be in contact with Sylar to absorb his powers.

I don't quite think that has all sunk in for Sylar yet-he doesn't seem to get what all Peter can do.

I don't believe he realizes Peter can regenerate so that is HUGE advantage for him hopefully all this training with that one invisible guy will pay off here. GO PETER GO! I am so bummed we have to wait until April for a new episode. :eek:

1. How did Dr. Suresh figure out that Zane was actually Sylar?

Dr. Suresh figured out that Zane was actually Sylar when he noticed the shape-shifting abilities that Zane displayed. He also recognized the same pattern of brain tissue in Zane's body that he had seen in Sylar's victims.

2. What did you think of last night's episode?

Personally, I thought it was intense and full of surprises! The plot twists kept me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what happens next.

3. What did you think of Claire's poor father at the end?

I was heartbroken for him! He's been through so much and now he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling.

4. What do you think they are going to do to him?

It's hard to say for sure, but it seems like he may be facing some consequences for his involvement with the Company. Hopefully, he'll find a way to redeem himself and make things right.

5. Do you think we'll see any more characters from the original series?

I think it's definitely possible! The writers have already brought back several characters from the original series, so it wouldn't be surprising to see more familiar faces make an appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
starrmarie
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi