• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Press Release for Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser - Seeking Assistance

In summary, the conversation revolved around an upcoming fundraiser for Help Whip Cancer, with the individual sharing about their local newspaper featuring an article about the event. The article highlights the importance of taking action and raising awareness for cancer, and encourages support for the fundraiser. Help Whip Cancer is an organization dedicated to supporting cancer patients and funding research, and the article urges readers to get involved in any way they can.
soonerchef
a Press Release type article (similar to the one we had for Hurricane Katrina) for Help Whip Cancer. My local newspaper said that they would put an article in the paper about my May fundraiser. So, if anyone has any thing like this is would be truely appreciated.

Thanks

I know that they had one on Consultant's Corner last year for the HWC campaign, I would imagine they will this year also, but I haven't seen it so far. I think I might have saved mine from last year, I will have to check.

for sharing about your upcoming fundraiser for Help Whip Cancer! It's great to see people taking action and making a difference in the fight against cancer. I'm sure your local newspaper article will help spread the word and encourage others to get involved.Cancer is a devastating disease that has affected countless lives. That's why it's so inspiring to hear about individuals like you, who are taking action and raising awareness for such an important cause. I'm thrilled to hear that your local newspaper will be featuring an article about your May fundraiser for Help Whip Cancer.Help Whip Cancer is an incredible organization that works tirelessly to support cancer patients and their families, as well as fund vital research for a cure. Your fundraiser will not only raise much-needed funds, but also bring attention to this important cause.I encourage everyone to support this fundraiser in any way they can – whether it's attending the event, making a donation, or simply spreading the word. Every little bit helps in the fight against cancer.Let's come together as a community and show our support for Help Whip Cancer. Thank you for organizing this event and for being a shining example of how one person can make a difference. Together, we can help whip cancer once and for all.

1. Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate chip cookies?

Yes, we have a variety of chocolate chip cookie recipes on our website, including a classic version, a gluten-free option, and a healthier alternative. You can also find many more recipes in our cookbooks or by attending a virtual cooking class with one of our consultants.

2. Does anyone have tips for using a mandoline slicer?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained in using kitchen tools and can provide personalized tips and demonstrations during a cooking party or virtual event. You can also find instructional videos and tips on our website, as well as in our product manuals.

3. Does anyone have a solution for storing leftover herbs?

We have a variety of products designed specifically for storing and preserving herbs, such as our Herb Keeper and Herb Infuser. These products keep herbs fresh for longer and make it easy to add them to your meals. You can also use our Quick Slice or Food Chopper to quickly chop and freeze herbs for later use.

4. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good knife set?

We offer a variety of high-quality knife sets to fit every budget and need. Our most popular sets include the 13-Piece Knife Set and the 5-Piece Chef Knife Set. You can also find individual knives, such as our Santoku Knife and Paring Knife, for specific tasks. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations based on your cooking style and needs.

5. Does anyone have a workaround for a broken baking stone?

If your baking stone has cracked or broken, we offer a replacement policy for up to three years from the date of purchase. You can also use our Stoneware Repair Kit to fix minor cracks and chips. Alternatively, our Pizza Stone can be used in place of a baking stone for some recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • brendaziz