• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Wishlist for My Bridal Registry?

In summary, there are many delicious pasta recipes available on the Pampered Chef website, as well as tips for using the Deluxe Air Fryer. Experienced consultants can also offer advice for hosting successful Pampered Chef parties. For those looking for easy-to-use products, the Quick Cooker and Manual Food Processor are recommended. The versatile Brownie Pan can be used for a variety of dishes, including mini pizzas, quiches, and frittatas. Additional recipe ideas and inspiration can be found on the Pampered Chef website and through consultants.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
What is everyone using for their wishlist for the bridal registry? Are you just creating one from scratch or are you using one from PC? I looked through the wedding packet they gave us, but I can't seem to find one.

Leslie

If you find a wish list could you please forward it to me please. I have know idea on how to do this. I am now just starting to do the Wedding Showers and have no idea on what i should do? Also what are you using for the Shower itself. As to how are your guest going to know what the bride and groom what? thanks

katie
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/katiereifsteck

Use the one attached to the write-in receipts. It has all the current products on it! I add a sheet to that to get additional information from the couple.

Wish ListThanks, Beth for your suggestion. I do hope that PC changes the wish list on the download section from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer soon. With all of the changes they have had to do I know it will take some time.

I just made one that I thought I would share.

Leslie

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 853
Wish ListThanks Krzmomof4 That is perfect. After I receive the completed wish list from the bride, I plan to type it in so I have it available for her shower and will give her back a copy to complete her wedding registry. :)

krzymomof4 thank you for this it turned out really neat. I plan on using it at every bridal shower i do.

1. Does anyone have a recipe for a delicious pasta dish?

Yes, there are many delicious pasta recipes available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find recipe inspiration from our community of consultants and customers on our social media pages.

2. Does anyone have tips for using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Absolutely! Our Deluxe Air Fryer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. You can find tips and recipe ideas in the product manual, on our website, and from our consultants.

3. Does anyone have experience hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we have a large community of consultants who are experienced in hosting successful Pampered Chef parties. You can also find tips and advice on our website and through our customer service team.

4. Does anyone have recommendations for Pampered Chef products that are easy to use?

We have a range of products that are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, such as our Quick Cooker and Manual Food Processor. You can also find product reviews and recommendations from our customers on our website.

5. Does anyone have ideas for using the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

The Brownie Pan is a versatile tool that can be used for more than just making brownies. You can use it to make mini deep-dish pizzas, individual quiches, and even breakfast frittatas. You can find recipe ideas and inspiration on our website and from our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chanddl