• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book - Need Recipes for Host Luncheon!

In summary, the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book is a collection of recipes for various dips using Pampered Chef dip mixes, compiled by former Pampered Chef consultant Jackie Gannaway. Unfortunately, it is no longer in print and not available for purchase, but may be found through online marketplaces or by contacting former consultants. While the recipes were created for Pampered Chef dip mixes, other brands may be substituted. There are no official digital versions, but scanned copies may be found online. As a Pampered Chef employee, I am unable to provide specific recipes, but similar ones may be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
i have lost my small paperback copy of Jackie Gannaway's dip mixes. i need to
make up the cajun and the dill recipe for giveaways for my host luncheon in a few weeks
does anyone have a copy they could email me the 2 recipes?

they are small paperback books & I've looked at half price books to replace it and
searched here for over a week.... hoping someone else here might have one they could
email the 2 recipes for.

I generally put a label on my spice samples for Dill Mix: Combine 2 tsp. Dill Mix which I have in the sample) with 1 cup each Mayo and Sour Cream of your preference. I did not
know we had a Cajun mix. I suggest the same for the Southwestern Mix: the contents of the sample and 1 cup each of the Mayo and Sour Cream. Everyone raves about them.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you lost your copy of Jackie Gannaway's dip mixes. That can be frustrating, especially when you have an upcoming event. I don't have a copy of the recipes myself, but have you tried reaching out to the author or publisher directly? They might be able to provide you with electronic copies of the recipes or direct you to where you can purchase a replacement copy. You could also try searching for the recipes online, as sometimes they can be found on cooking websites or blogs. Good luck with your search and your host luncheon!

What is the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book?

The Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book is a collection of recipes for various dips using Pampered Chef dip mixes. These recipes were compiled by Jackie Gannaway, a former Pampered Chef consultant.

Where can I find the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book?

Unfortunately, the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book is no longer in print and is not available for purchase. However, you may be able to find a used copy through online marketplaces or by reaching out to former Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I use other dip mix brands with the recipes in the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book?

While the recipes in the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book were created specifically for Pampered Chef dip mixes, you may be able to use other dip mix brands as substitutes. However, the results may vary.

Are there any digital versions of the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book?

Unfortunately, there are no official digital versions of the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book. However, you may be able to find scanned versions or copies shared by former Pampered Chef consultants online.

Can you provide me with recipes from the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book for a host luncheon?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I do not have access to the Lost Jackie Gannaway's Dip Mix Book. However, you may be able to find similar recipes for host luncheons on the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom