• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Photos of a Shower Board Set Up?

I also have a new sign up sheet I got off the internet and I print that off and they sign it and bring that to the shower.
TheChaoticCook
Maybe a tri-fold board set up to show the bride's choices in items? Even a link to a previous thread would be great. I've been through 10 pages of "files" so far LOL!!

Someone has a pic on the regular photo section, but its hard to see it...There are also some pics of hearts pasted on sticks with pics of her wish list & then stuck in a basket...HTH

I've done this a few times, but have changed my ways.

1) It's too much to carry with everything else.
2) I've found it much easier to just put her registry items individually on bright index cards and pass them around. They are easy to find and the guests love not having to get up and crowd around a board.

I file my index cards in a recipe box and then grab the cards I need and off I go!

Great Idea. Then the cards can be used not just for wedding showers but also baby showers, birthdays, etc. :)

twinkie10 said:
I've done this a few times, but have changed my ways.

1) It's too much to carry with everything else.
2) I've found it much easier to just put her registry items individually on bright index cards and pass them around. They are easy to find and the guests love not having to get up and crowd around a board.

I file my index cards in a recipe box and then grab the cards I need and off I go!

that's a great idea to reuse them! The bride is my BFF and the shower is at my home so I thought I'd definately put more into the board than I normally would every think to! :)

Becky, thank you so much!

I had an idea on this - start out with a game, the winner gets first pick at the wish list (that way you only have to print one or two copies) then do a couple more games, with the last one being something that the guests win by getting the most points. The winner of each game gets to be the next to pick products, and after the last game you have a ranking of who gets to pick when - keep it fun and light-hearted. This way not everyone picks a food chopper for the bride.

My host for a surprise bridal shower (bride is not aware this is a shower for her) is doing the wish list for her since they were at one of my parties last year. The bride is getting married at Disney with a Cinderella theme (they even rented the Cinderella carriage to take her to the wedding) so the host printed the items on Mickey Mouse Ears Hanging from Princess Umbrellas. She is awesome too because she not only has the item name but a picture of the item and the item number and cost so when they pull one off all the information is there for me to input into the computer :) I am trying very hard to recruit her. LOL

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Large gift bag photo.jpg
    Large gift bag photo.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 544
does any one have an updated wedding registry label for cars. I was reading this thread and the other links to different threads and i saw on that was back in 2006. so i thought maybe some one would have an updated copy they would not mind sharing.

I used to use the Bridal board and I switched to a photo alumb that holds 4x6 photos and I put in there everything the couple wants and so at the shower they pass it around and take out the photos and bring them to me and I do up their orders and I have special order forms I use and print them off and have a spot where they can write the items they may want for themselfs and at the top I use for the couple items.

1. How do I set up a shower board for a demo?

To set up a shower board for a demo, you will first need to gather all of the necessary ingredients and tools, such as the shower board, a knife, and any food items you will be demonstrating. Then, simply follow the instructions provided in your shower board set up guide, which can usually be found in the packaging or on our website.

2. Can I use the shower board for hot and cold food demonstrations?

Yes, our shower board is designed to withstand both hot and cold food demonstrations. However, we recommend allowing hot food to cool slightly before placing it on the board to avoid any potential damage.

3. Does the shower board come with any recipes or ideas for demonstrations?

Yes, our shower board set typically includes a recipe book or demonstration ideas to help get you started. You can also find a variety of recipes and ideas on our website or by joining our online community of consultants.

4. Is the shower board dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the shower board in the dishwasher as it may cause damage. Instead, we suggest hand washing the board with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use the shower board for non-food demonstrations?

While the shower board is primarily designed for food demonstrations, it can also be used for non-food demonstrations such as showing off our kitchen tools or presenting a craft project. Just be sure to clean the board thoroughly after each use to avoid any cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies