• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed ASAP: Bride Shower Invites with Recipe Request!

In summary, Lisa has been asked to organize a bridal shower in less than 2 weeks and is looking for help with the invitations. She is trying to design her own invitations and wants to include a request for guests to bring a recipe. Heather suggests using her own stationery and provides the wording for the invitations. Lisa also plans to use a wedding set from Stampin' Up to add finishing touches. Lee Anne offers to reproduce the wording for Lisa and gives her an idea of how to format the invitations. Lisa thanks Lee Anne for her help.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've been asked to do a shower and I won't have time to order them from HO and get them in mail by the shower date, which is less than 2 weeks away!! :eek:

Anyway, they heard there's something on the invites that asks guests to bring a recipe, and I've never ordered the PC Bride invites before, was going to on last order form and forgot :( so now I'm "trying" to design my own, but they want the recipe.

So if someone could either scan and send me, upload in file section, PM me, or even just type what they say, I would SOOO appreciate it!! I got the call yesterday on Mother's day and everyone in the bridal party had thought the others called me, so it's all MIXED up, but there's almost 40 people being invited, so I don't want to mess this up!!

Thanks so much,

Lisa

Here's what I have on file- cut and pasted. Just use your own stationery. I bought an actual wedding invites kit and they came with reply cards that I am using for the recipe cards for the guests. They are cute. I got them from Micheal's but they are everywhere like Party City, Walmart, Target etc. Here's the verbage:

You are cordially invited to a
Pampered Chef Bridal Shower
honoring
Jessica XXXXX
on Monday, September 5, 2005
at seven o’clock p.m.
1 Pampered Chef® Drive
Anywhere, Fl 32111.

R.S.V.P. by August 31,2005
at xxx.555.1212

No need to bring a gift. The bride is registered with the Pampered Chef and a kitchen consultant will be available to help with gift selection.

The ingredients for a successful marriage: a whole lot of love, a dash of spice
and lots of answers to "What's for dinner?"

What about asking them to bring a recipe??Heather,
Thanks so much for the info. I'm also wondering what does it say about the recipe card they are asked to bring??

Thanks so much, I'm going by a Michael's tonight, maybe I'll stop in.

I'm thinking of using a SU wedding set I've got to put some finishing touches on them.

Wedding is on 4th of July, so not sure how to do that, maybe I'll stamp roses in Red and Cake in Blue and do it on white?? Getting all the Red White and Blue??

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa ~ okay ~ I've got an invite in front of me and will try to reproduce it for you!

It's More Than A Bridal Shower---
It's a Unique Experience From The Pampered Chef (R)

There is no need to bring a gift! (This sentence is written in script)

You are invited to watch great recipes
being prepared with quality kitchen tools, and learn
wonderful cooking tips and techniques. Then, you
can select a gift for the bride and groom...and
perhaps something for yourself as well!

For_____________________________

Hosted by__________________________

Date_____________ Time______________

Location_____________________________

Phone________________________________

Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan my Show. If you're
unable to attend, please contact me for the bride's wish list.

We'd like to start the bride out with a recipe collection from family and
friends, so please fill out the recipe card with one of your favorite
recipes and bring it to the Show. See you there!

These last 2 paragraphs are written in a smaller font. All of the wording is centered except for the center section (the For, Hosted by etc...)

Hoped that helped you some or at least gave you an idea.

Lee Anne

Thanks Lee AnneLee Anne,
Thanks so much for taking time to post this, this is great, now I can finish working on them.

Thanks again,

Lisa

What is the quickest way to send out bride shower invites with recipe request?

The quickest way to send out bride shower invites with recipe request is to use our online invitation tool. You can easily customize and personalize your invites, add a recipe request section, and send them out to all your guests in just a few clicks.

Can I include a specific recipe request on the invites?

Yes, you can! Our online invitation tool allows you to add a recipe request section where you can specify the type of recipe you would like your guests to bring. You can also add any additional instructions or notes in this section.

Can I track RSVPs for the bride shower invites with recipe request?

Absolutely! Our online invitation tool has a built-in RSVP feature that allows you to track the responses of your guests. You can easily see who has accepted, declined, or not yet responded to your invitation.

Do you offer any pre-designed templates for bride shower invites with recipe request?

Yes, we do! Our online invitation tool has a variety of pre-designed templates that you can choose from. You can also customize these templates to fit your specific needs and add a recipe request section to any template.

Can I send the bride shower invites with recipe request via email or do I have to print them?

You have the option to either print the invites or send them via email. Our online invitation tool allows you to easily download a printable version of your invites or send them out electronically to your guests. It's up to you and what works best for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbarnhill