• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Script When Calling

In summary, this is a script for contacting potential hosts who marked "yes" or "maybe" on door prize slips at an event. The consultant offers a free cooking show and asks if they have hosted one before. If not, they explain the benefits and available dates. If yes, they mention the booking benefit and offer a free cookbook. The same approach is used for "maybe" hosts, with the added option of a catalog show. The script has been successful in booking shows for the consultant, with 8 already booked for June and another fair coming up.
Princess
does anyone have a script when calling "yes" or "maybe" on door prize slips from a event, not a cooking show.

I always offer a free cooking show on the yes and maybes from fairs. I tell them that they are a winner of a free cooking show, and ask if they have ever hosted a show. This has worked really well for me, and that is why I have 8 shows already booked for June.

I have another fair this weekend, so we will see what happens!:D

ScriptHere is a script you can use to give those "yes" and "maybe" hosts a call.

Hello my name is _______ and I was the Pampered Chef consultant at the ___________ event or fair you attended last weekend. I was reading my door prize slips and was happy to see you marked yes to the section about hosting a show. As a thank you I have a FREE Season's best Recipe Collection cookbook! When I deliver your host packet for your show I will be sure to bring that too. Here are the dates I have available this month to have your show......(list them for her) Which one works best for you? Time?
Wait for an answer.
Have you ever hosted a show before?
If they say no....
Well it is the best way to get great Pampered Chef products for FREE! I am really looking forward to working with you on your show. Here's all you need to do: invite your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors and anyone else you know who would enjoy sampling a delicious new recipe, while I demonstrate how our products work. The host packet will have everything you will need to get started.
If they say yes..
Great then you know how much fun it is to have a show, and how much FREE stuff you can get. Here are the dates I have available. Which one is good for you? Time? Pampered Chef is offering our hosts a new benefit called the booking benefit. Every month our hosts are offered their choice of some fabulous products at 60% off! Every host this month is able to purchase the pink Help whip Cancer mugs and square plates for 60% off. If anyone books a show at your show, you can take advantage of this 60% off special at their show. There is no limit to how many specials you can get. The more bookings you get, the more savings you get! I look forward to working with you on your show! I will get the host packet to you and it will have everything you will need to get started.

Now I approach the "maybe" hosts like this:
Hello my name is _______ and I was the Pampered Chef consultant at the ___________ event or fair you attended last weekend. I was reading my door prize slips and was happy to see you marked maybe to the section about hosting a show. Are there any questions you have for me about hosting a show? Maybe if I can clarify how it works and what you get out of it, you will be ready to host a show.
Wait for an answer or questions.....
Then after that they will either say yes to a show or no. But remember to offer them the catalog show if they say no to a cooking show.

Well I know it's hard to find time to have a show, or finding a time that might work for all your friends and family so we offer catalog shows to help you take advantage of all the host benefits without having to host a show in your home. All you do is pass around the catalogs I will give you and collect orders and payment. I usually give my hosts about 2 weeks to collect orders and payments. I also have a website that friends or family members can order from and it counts towards your guest sales. That way ordering is convenient for those who either live far away or are hard to get a hold of. If you give me your address I can get you started right away.

Hope this helps!
Debbie

1. Can you provide a script for cold calling potential customers?

Yes, we have a script that can guide you through the process of cold calling potential customers. It includes tips on how to introduce yourself, highlight our products, and handle objections. You can also tailor the script to fit your personal style and the needs of your customers.

2. How do I approach customers who are not interested in our products?

Our script provides suggestions on how to handle objections and turn a "no" into a potential "yes." We recommend listening to their concerns and offering solutions that may fit their needs. It is important to remain positive and professional throughout the call.

3. Can I use my own script when making calls for Pampered Chef?

While we provide a recommended script for consistency and effectiveness, we also encourage our consultants to use their own personal style and adapt the script to fit their needs. However, we do recommend following our guidelines to ensure a successful call.

4. Is there a specific time or day that is best for making calls?

The best time for making calls may vary depending on your target audience. However, we recommend avoiding calling during meal times or late evenings. It is also important to respect the Do Not Call list and to not call individuals who have requested not to be contacted.

5. Can I make calls from my personal phone or do I need a specific phone for the job?

You can make calls from your personal phone, but we do recommend using a separate phone or a phone number dedicated to your Pampered Chef business. This helps to maintain a professional image and separate your business calls from personal calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies