• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Show Ideas for Repeat Hostesses

In summary, to make your salad shows unique for repeat hostesses, consider using new and seasonal ingredients, incorporating different dressings, and creating themed salads. To keep things interesting for guests who have attended before, add a demonstration or activity, switch up the order of salads, or add new recipes. You can also offer options for guests with dietary restrictions and make the show more interactive by involving them in the preparation process or incorporating games. To incentivize repeat hostesses, consider offering discounts or rewards for booking another show within a certain timeframe or through a referral program.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've got a repeat hostess who's done many shows in past and last year we did a salad and dessert and she wants that again, but I've been asked by a couple people about Salad shows and I've got recipes I send out for example for a Soup and Slipper show and Sips and Dips show, which I've got from here and tweaked and added onto or taken some away due to allergies that I have. So I'm wondering if anyone of you out there had a listing of salad options that you send to your hostesses if they choose a salad show.

Thanks.

Lisa

I know about those, guess I'll have to start one of my own, not what I was thinking. Thanks :0)

1. How can I make my salad show unique for repeat hostesses?

One idea is to introduce new and seasonal ingredients to your salads. You can also incorporate different types of dressings or create themed salads such as a Mediterranean or Asian-inspired salad.

2. How can I keep my salad shows interesting for guests who have attended before?

Consider adding a demonstration or activity to the salad show, such as teaching guests how to make homemade croutons or creating a build-your-own salad bar. You can also switch up the order in which you present the salads or add in new recipes to keep things fresh.

3. Can I offer different options for guests with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. You can also offer modifications or substitutions for specific ingredients to accommodate guests' needs.

4. Is there a way to make the salad show more interactive for repeat hostesses?

Yes, you can involve the guests in the preparation process by having them help chop vegetables, mix dressings, or assemble their own salads. You can also incorporate fun games or challenges related to salad making to keep things engaging.

5. How can I incentivize repeat hostesses to book another salad show?

Consider offering a special discount or free product for repeat hostesses who book another salad show within a certain timeframe. You can also create a referral program where they can earn rewards for bringing new guests to their salad show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Lisa/ChefBear