• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Maple Fudge Recipe for Your Family | Try it Now!

In summary, our website offers a wide variety of recipes from our community of consultants and customers. These recipes are a combination of original creations and curated dishes from trusted sources. You can easily find a recipe by using our search function or by reaching out to us for assistance. Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience, and we also welcome submissions from our community.
kcjodih
Gold Member
for a maple fudge? My family loves it and I would love to make some for them.

Thanks in advance!

Ingredients:- 1 cup pure maple syrup- 1 cup granulated sugar- 1/2 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup unsalted butter- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractInstructions:1. In a medium saucepan, combine the maple syrup, sugar, heavy cream, butter, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture comes to a boil.2. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mixture should reach a temperature of 235°F on a candy thermometer.3. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, stir in the vanilla extract.4. Using an electric mixer, beat the fudge mixture until it becomes thick and starts to lose its glossy appearance, about 5 minutes.5. Pour the fudge into an 8x8 inch greased baking dish and let it cool at room temperature for about an hour.6. Once the fudge has cooled and set, cut it into squares and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Enjoy your delicious maple fudge!

1. Can I request a specific type of recipe?

Yes, you can request a specific type of recipe from our community of consultants and customers. Simply post your request on our online recipe forum or reach out to your consultant for assistance.

2. Are the recipes shared by Pampered Chef consultants?

Our recipes are a combination of original recipes from our consultants and customers, as well as curated recipes from trusted sources. We make sure to test and approve all recipes before sharing them with our community.

3. How can I find a recipe I saw on social media or a cooking show?

You can search for recipes on our website using keywords or ingredients. If you saw a recipe on social media or a cooking show, you can also reach out to us for assistance in finding the recipe.

4. Are the recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience. We also offer step-by-step instructions and videos for many of our recipes to make the cooking process even easier.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to be shared?

Yes, we encourage our community to share their own recipes with us. You can submit your recipe on our website and if it meets our criteria, we will feature it on our platform and give you credit as the creator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • parttimepcbecky