• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find New Clients: Advertising Through the Phone Book

In summary, the best way to advertise through the phone book is by purchasing a prominent ad space with compelling offers to attract potential clients. Advertising through the phone book can bring in new clients, especially if strategically placed. The cost of advertising varies and targeting a specific audience is possible. Additional tips include using a clear headline, high-quality graphics, easy-to-find contact information, and tracking the ad's success.
kjxon
Does anyone have a real good flyre so i can mail to some people out of the phone book? I relly need some bookings. So i think i am going to the phone book. Has anyone done this before? I was hoping i would't have to but i don't know what else to do.

I tried that early on and it didn't seem to work for me. So the next thing I tried was driving around for address' of neighborhoods I liked. ? Odd, yes, but more effective for me. :) Don't have a flyer for this particular idea, but maybe the "What is a PC party" sheet might work. Let me know if you need it.

Could you post "What is a PC party"?

Did you drop off flyers in neighborhoods you liked, or actually mail them something?

What is the best way to advertise through the phone book?

The best way to advertise through the phone book is by purchasing a prominent ad space that will catch the attention of potential clients. You can also include enticing offers or promotions in your ad to attract more customers.

Does advertising through the phone book actually bring in new clients?

Yes, advertising through the phone book can bring in new clients, especially if your ad is strategically placed and includes compelling offers. Many people still use the phone book to find local businesses, so it can be an effective way to reach potential clients.

How much does it cost to advertise through the phone book?

The cost of advertising through the phone book can vary depending on the size and placement of your ad. It is important to research and compare prices from different phone book companies to find the best deal for your budget.

Can I target a specific audience through phone book advertising?

Yes, you can target a specific audience through phone book advertising by choosing the specific area or category in which your ad will appear. This can help you reach potential clients in your target market and increase the effectiveness of your ad.

Are there any additional tips for advertising through the phone book?

Yes, here are a few additional tips: include a clear and attention-grabbing headline, use high-quality graphics or images, and make sure your contact information is easy to find. Additionally, track the success of your ad by asking new clients how they heard about your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK