• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter: Get the Latest Deals Here!

In summary, the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter is a digital newsletter that is sent out every month to inform customers about the latest deals and promotions at Pampered Chef's outlet stores. To subscribe, simply enter your email address on the website. The deals featured in the newsletter are only available at physical outlet stores, but you can use coupons or discounts on top of them for even more savings. If you miss an issue, past issues can be viewed on the website to still take advantage of the deals.
LisaFortner
Does anyone have a outlet newsletter they send to their customers? One showing all the items featured that month. I use to but the person I buy my monthly newsletters from no longer do and out email. Please help!!

Re: OutletYou might want to try a subscription through Joy Edwards, Tasty Tidbits. Be sure to let her know that Sandra Kearns referred you. Here is a link to her site http://www.tastytidbits.net

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the person you used to buy your monthly newsletters from is no longer available. Have you tried reaching out to other sellers or companies that specialize in creating newsletters? You could also consider creating your own newsletter using a platform like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. Another option is to join online communities or groups related to your industry and see if anyone there has a newsletter they can recommend. Best of luck in finding a new outlet newsletter for your customers!

What is the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter?

The Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter is a digital newsletter that is sent out every month to provide customers with the latest deals and promotions available at Pampered Chef's outlet stores.

How can I subscribe to the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter?

To subscribe to the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then receive the newsletter in your inbox every month.

Are the deals in the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter available online?

No, the deals and promotions featured in the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter are only available at our physical outlet stores.

Can I use coupons or discounts on top of the deals in the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter?

Yes, you can use coupons or discounts in addition to the deals in the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter to save even more on your purchases at our outlet stores.

What if I miss an issue of the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter?

If you miss an issue of the Find a Monthly Outlet Newsletter, you can visit our website to view past issues and still take advantage of the deals and promotions featured in them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • chefsiefker