• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Flyer Help Boost My Farmer's Market Sales in June?

N
noradawn
...that might be helpful for my newest idea- I decided that I'm going to hand out catalogs to the Farmer's Market vendors and come back the next week to collect orders. I really want to have a BIG June to get those new fall products!

Thanks!
Nora

No idea on flyers but what about asking one of the vendors that sell apples to let you set up for the day and demonstrate the apple, peeler corer slicer. The apple wedger too.
Good luck!

My director recommended using the Ultimate Slice and Grate at Farmers Markets - she had a rep set up at one and sold $200 worth of product to the market owner for prepping veggies.

Paula in TN

luvs2sellit said:
No idea on flyers but what about asking one of the vendors that sell apples to let you set up for the day and demonstrate the apple, peeler corer slicer. The apple wedger too.
Good luck!

Cool idea- I'll keep it in mind for the fall!

One IdeaMy Executive Director says that at fairs or booths she hands out printed coupons (she does them up on her PC) that say all vendors get a 15% discount off of their order. Be sure to put an expiration date on it though, like 3 days after the event.

I did that in December and am still getting business today becuase of the idea!

If you don't already have something printed on the back of your biz card, you could print on a label and place it on the back of the card. That way they have all your info. plus the coupon handy.

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi

1. How can a flyer help boost my farmer's market sales in June?

A flyer can help boost sales by visually showcasing your products, offering special deals or promotions, and providing important information about your business such as location, contact information, and social media handles. It can also pique customers' interest and encourage them to visit your booth at the market.

2. What should be included in the flyer to make it effective for boosting sales?

The flyer should include high-quality images of your products, clear and concise information about your business and products, any special deals or promotions, and your contact information. It should also be visually appealing and easy to read.

3. How can I make sure the flyer reaches my target audience at the farmer's market?

One way to ensure your flyer reaches your target audience is by strategically placing them at high-traffic areas of the farmer's market, such as near the entrance or at popular vendor booths. You can also hand them out to customers directly as they pass by your booth.

4. How can I track the success of my flyer in boosting sales?

You can track the success of your flyer by keeping track of the number of orders or inquiries you receive after distributing them. You can also ask customers how they heard about your business or products to see if the flyer played a role in their decision to purchase.

5. How often should I distribute flyers to the farmer's market vendors?

The frequency of distributing flyers may vary, but for a big event like promoting new fall products, it is recommended to distribute them at least once a week leading up to the event. This will help keep your business and products top of mind for customers and increase the chances of them making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies