• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Consultant Flyer: Find Options Here!

In summary, a Theme Show Consultant Flyer is a promotional material used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the theme of a cooking show or party. You can find options for your flyer by browsing through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. The flyer can be customized to suit your specific theme and target audience, and while it is not mandatory, it can greatly enhance your event and attract more guests. You can distribute your flyer through various channels such as email, social media, or physically handing them out.
moneil16
Looking for a general flyer that lists the variety of theme shows that we can do as consultants. I have searched all over & I am not finding anything. Thanks for the help!! :D

Themed Show FlyersI have developed a couple of flyers that I use to promote shows. I am in the process of developing one to promote my New Year's specials.

Attachments

• Themed Shows 1.doc
    765.5 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Themed Shows 2.doc
    673.5 KB · Views: 916
They are great!! Thank you!

Themed Show FlyersYou're welcome! :) Good luck with your shows!

Do you have an outline for some of the shows listed in your flyers? I have a few friends that hate to cook. The "cooking class" and "quick type cooking" could potentially help me with securing a booking.

Trish1953 said:
I have developed a couple of flyers that I use to promote shows. I am in the process of developing one to promote my New Year's specials.
I was just doing a search looking for a post and stumbled on your flyers. Very nice!!! Have you done any others along these lines?

1. What is a Theme Show Consultant Flyer?

A Theme Show Consultant Flyer is a promotional material used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the theme of a cooking show or party. It includes information about the theme, menu options, and special offers for guests.

2. How can I find options for my Theme Show Consultant Flyer?

You can find options for your Theme Show Consultant Flyer by browsing through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also get inspiration from previous flyers or by attending a training session.

3. Can I customize my Theme Show Consultant Flyer?

Yes, you can customize your Theme Show Consultant Flyer to suit your specific theme and target audience. You can add your own images, change the layout, and include special offers or discounts for your guests.

4. Is it necessary to have a Theme Show Consultant Flyer?

While it is not mandatory, having a Theme Show Consultant Flyer can greatly enhance your event and attract more guests. It also serves as a useful tool to communicate important information about the theme and menu options.

5. How can I distribute my Theme Show Consultant Flyer?

You can distribute your Theme Show Consultant Flyer through various channels such as email, social media, or by physically handing them out to potential guests. You can also ask your host to share the flyer with their guests to increase reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • melindag