• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Is It Worth Paying For?

you'll see a "Subscribe to Newsletter" button. Click on that and then you'll be able to enter their email address and it will send them the latest newsletter, even if it's after it's been sent out.Re: Newsletter
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have a copy of the newsletter that got sent out to your customers for April?

I can't decide if I want to get it or not.. Is it worth paying for it?(until the price gets combined with the website price)

Re: NewsletterYou don't have to pay for the newsletter. It is already part of your website if you are paying to have a PWS. And the April Newsletter won't go out until the 2nd.

Re: NewsletterOh, I didn't know that!!! Do you get to look at it before it goes out? Or does it just go out?

Re: Newsletter
naekelsey said:
Oh, I didn't know that!!! Do you get to look at it before it goes out? Or does it just go out?

Definitely! You can even add a custom message if you want (the part that is below your name/photo- if you have one). Go into your PWS Assistant page. Click on Customer Connection. Along the right side, you'll see there is an eNewsletter preview for the upcoming newsletter. That is a downloadable PDF.

You can customize the message in the eNewsletter Set-up page under the "Contents" tab.

Re: NewsletterOh Crud. Sounds confusing...LOL!! I will go look and may be back for HELP!! LOL!!

Re: NewsletterDo you use the default message by your picture or did you make up your own?

Re: NewsletterI also was wondering this, and not sure if I should start another thread.......When you enter someones info into PP and you hit "add to contact list" does this person also get included onto your website contacts? and then vice versa? Hope this makes sense!!

Re: NewsletterYou have to sync them. but if you put it into P3 and hit add to contact list then sync them the contacts will go over onto your contact list on your personal website.

Oh Crud. Sounds confusing...LOL!! I will go look and may be back for HELP!! LOL!!

First- it's not as confusing as it sounds. If you open up CC and follow the steps, you'll see what I'm talking about. :D

Do you use the default message by your picture or did you make up your own?

Some months, I let it use the Default. Other months, I've added my own message...especially if I am offering a special deal, or maybe I want to include a small recipe or something. You can type the message you want, and then below it, you'll see a place you can enter an "expiration" date for that custom message. So if you are like me and very forgetful (which is why I switched to PC, so I don't remember my newsletter the 15th of the month!) - then you can tell it to use the Custom message until a certain date- like say the 25th of the month (in case someone forwards your newsletter to a friend). Then after the 25th, it goes back to the Default message created by PC.

naekelsey said:
I also was wondering this, and not sure if I should start another thread.......

When you enter someones info into PP and you hit "add to contact list" does this person also get included onto your website contacts? and then vice versa? Hope this makes sense!!

Like Sharon said, you do have to sync your P3 with your PWS. But that will only add a contact to your PWS contacts. It won't add it to your newsletter unless you select them as the "Newsletter Group". You know how in the p3 contacts you can select the groups....make sure you have one for "Newsletter Group". If it's not, you can click on "Edit Groups" right below the list of groups in the Contact's screen and then you can create a new group (again- when you have it open in front of you- you'll see what I mean).

Once it is in PWS contacts, then each evening PWS contacts are synced with the Newsletter contacts to add any new contacts from your "Newsletter Group" list.

Re: NewsletterI will have to work on syncing. May not sound confusing but it really is..If you add people to the newsletter list after the newsletter was sent out, will it automatically send them the newsletter when you add them?

naekelsey said:
I will have to work on syncing. May not sound confusing but it really is..

If you add people to the newsletter list after the newsletter was sent out, will it automatically send them the newsletter when you add them?

I do not think so, but you can send them a copy. When you are in the newsletter admin pages, click on the "Newsletter" tab. Then in the actual newsletter, under your contact info or picture, there is a button that says "Share This newsletter". A window pops up where you can enter email address or addresses, and a short message if you want. Then it will send it out to them. (I just discovered this last month.)

Re: NewsletterThank you so much!!! Finally figured out how to sync them both, after an hour!! Now to update some info and get everyone sent a newsletter...

1. What is included in the April Newsletter from Pampered Chef?

The April Newsletter from Pampered Chef includes exclusive recipes, cooking tips and techniques, product recommendations, and special offers for the month.

2. Is the April Newsletter worth paying for?

Yes, the April Newsletter offers valuable content and discounts that are not available elsewhere. It is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills and try new recipes.

3. Can I access previous newsletters if I sign up now?

Yes, once you sign up for the April Newsletter, you will have access to all previous issues as well. This allows you to catch up on any missed content and recipes.

4. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The April Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. You will receive an email notification when it is available to view.

5. How can I sign up for the April Newsletter?

You can sign up for the April Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and subscribing to their mailing list. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or host at a cooking party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • KivaSlade