• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Banner for Fairs? - Contact Michelle at [email protected]

I tried accessing the web page and it won't let me in without being in the PC US web site. The Merrill stuff sounds really great and it doesn't look like we will be able to get anything from them still.
MichelleRoth
Does anyone have a banner that they are willing to part with, or would be willing to order one for me? I tend to do a lot of fairs, and this would be a great thing to have!

Please email me at [email protected] if you can help!

Thanks!

Michelle

Order one from Merrill. Theirs is really nice.

I agree. I ordered one from Merrill and it is really nice. I think it is well worth the price.

I just bought the new Merrill banner at conference. I really like it!

We don't get to order from Merrill in Canada. The things sound great. We can't even look at the items.

YeahUnfortunately, I can't order from Merrill in Canada!

What's it cost to order one from them in the US? Maybe I can have someone order one for me and send it over?

Thanks!

Michelle

MichelleRoth said:
Unfortunately, I can't order from Merrill in Canada!
What's it cost to order one from them in the US? Maybe I can have someone order one for me and send it over?

The cost for the large banner (4ft x 2 ft) is $24.95 see if you can get it from this:
http://www.merrillcatalog.com/pamperedchef/index.asp

I don't know if they will have them on their website, they might wait until after wave 3, but VIP had these probably 1 foot by 3 foot retractable signs they were only $5 at conference, I kinda wish I would have bought one, but I was debating over so many things what to get and what not to get so I didn't spend too much money while I was there.

I tried accessing the web page and it won't let me in without being in the PC US web site. The Merrill stuff sounds really great and it doesn't look like we will be able to get anything from them still. Nothing mentioned on our confrence update about adding them as vendors.

1. How much does a banner for fairs cost?

The cost of a banner for fairs depends on the size, material, and design. Please contact Michelle at [email protected] for a personalized quote.

2. How long does it take to receive a banner for fairs?

The production time for a banner for fairs varies depending on the current workload and shipping time. Please contact Michelle at [email protected] for an estimated timeline.

3. Can I customize the design of the banner?

Yes, you can customize the design of the banner to fit your brand and needs. Please provide any specific design requests to Michelle at [email protected].

4. What materials are the banners made of?

Our banners for fairs are made of high-quality, durable materials that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Please contact Michelle at [email protected] for more information on the specific materials used.

5. Do you offer bulk discounts for ordering multiple banners?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for ordering multiple banners. Please contact Michelle at [email protected] for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • PamperedChef GURU