• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High-Res HWC Logo: Perfect for Printing!

In summary, the High-Res HWC Logo is a logo created by Pampered Chef for printing purposes, with a higher quality version available for crisp and clear prints. It can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website in JPG and PNG formats, and cannot be customized. There is no fee for using the logo as long as you are a current Pampered Chef consultant.
lfg8764
Gold Member
Does anyone has a high resolution image of the HWC logo.... something i can print relatively large?

Re: HwcIf you type HWC in the files, you may find a couple of logo items. Not sure if the resolution will work for what you need. HTH

Re: Hwc
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
If you type HWC in the files, you may find a couple of logo items. Not sure if the resolution will work for what you need. HTH

Naw didnt find anything... didnt want to have to photoshop it, but guess thats what i'll do

What is the High-Res HWC Logo?

The High-Res HWC Logo is a logo created by Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for printing purposes. It is a higher quality version of our logo that will ensure a crisp and clear print on any promotional materials or products.

How do I obtain the High-Res HWC Logo?

The High-Res HWC Logo can be downloaded directly from our Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Marketing Tools" section, and select "Logo Downloads." From there, you can choose the High-Res HWC Logo and download it for your use.

What file format is the High-Res HWC Logo available in?

The High-Res HWC Logo is available in both JPG and PNG file formats. This allows for easy use on a variety of materials and products.

Can I customize the High-Res HWC Logo?

No, the High-Res HWC Logo cannot be customized. It is a standard version of our logo that is meant for printing purposes. If you need a customized logo, please contact our marketing team for assistance.

Is there a fee for using the High-Res HWC Logo?

No, there is no fee for using the High-Res HWC Logo. As long as you are a current Pampered Chef consultant, you have the rights to use our logo for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saundrals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • ksartain
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • scottcooks