• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of mydswa.org: The Ultimate Resource for PC Users

In summary, "Does Anyone Else Use" is a phrase commonly used to inquire about others who use a specific product, service, or experience. People ask this question to gather information about popularity or seek validation. Examples of "Does Anyone Else Use" questions include asking about shampoo brands, expense tracking apps, or study methods. Asking this question on online forums or social media can help connect with others and gather a larger pool of responses. Whether it is appropriate to ask in a professional setting depends on the context and topic being asked about.
babybear397
Does anyone else use this:http://www.mydswa.org

Seems like a really great resource - but I searched for PC and didn't come up with anything......

Just curious. :p

I'm thinking......most of the things on there would violate PCs advertising policies. Am I right?

ChefSandyK said:
...most of the things on there would violate PCs advertising policies. Am I right?

Really? I haven't gotten my start up kit yet - so I have no clue..... :confused:

Just be sure to read your "Recipe for Success" in your STarter Kit when you get it. It'll outline all the advertising policies for you. If there's ever a question, just call the Home Office. The most stringent policies have to do with advertising on the internet. It's such an ever-growing area that PC may continue to make changes that will make the most sense for us and our businesses. Don't be surprised if you see lots of feedback about the internet advertising issues, but don't focus too much on that as you're building your business!! This is such an exciting time for you. Congratulations for joining! :)

Hi there!I have not personally used the website you mentioned, but I did some research and found that it is a resource for direct sales consultants in general, not specifically for Pampered Chef. However, there are many great resources out there for PC consultants, both through the company itself and through independent consultants who share tips and advice. I would recommend checking out the official Pampered Chef website, as well as joining any Facebook groups or forums specifically for PC consultants. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Best of luck!

What is "Does Anyone Else Use"?

"Does Anyone Else Use" is a phrase commonly used to ask if there are other people who also use a particular product, service, or experience.

Why do people ask "Does Anyone Else Use"?

People ask "Does Anyone Else Use" to gather information about how common or popular a product, service, or experience is among others. It can also be a way to seek validation or reassurance from others.

What are some examples of "Does Anyone Else Use" questions?

Some examples of "Does Anyone Else Use" questions include: "Does anyone else use this brand of shampoo?" "Does anyone else use this app for tracking expenses?" "Does anyone else use this method for studying?"

What is the purpose of asking "Does Anyone Else Use" on online forums or social media?

Asking "Does Anyone Else Use" on online forums or social media can be a way to connect with like-minded individuals and share experiences or recommendations. It can also be a way to gather a larger pool of responses and opinions.

Is it appropriate to ask "Does Anyone Else Use" in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the topic being asked about. In some professional settings, asking about others' experiences or opinions can be beneficial for collaboration and problem-solving. However, it is important to use discretion and consider if the question is relevant and appropriate for the setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • Daron