• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious Deep Dish Pie Recipe in the New Catalog - Page 20!

N
noradawn
...what the recipe in the deep dish pie plate in the new catalog is? It's on page 20. I simply must know! It looks so delicious I want to make it asap.

Thanks!

Nora,
You can email the test kitchen and ask them.

Thanks, Ginger!

Ok...found a list of all the recipes in Consultant's Corner. The recipe on page 20 is
A. Mint Chocolate Silk Pie,
Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Card Collection
OR
B. Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing,
Turkey Basics Recipe Card Collection

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you're excited about the recipe in the new catalog. It's always exciting to try out new dishes and I can understand your eagerness to make it as soon as possible. The recipe you're referring to is the Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie and it's definitely a crowd-pleaser. I've made it multiple times and it's always a hit. If you need any help with the recipe or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

H2: What is the recipe in the deep dish pie plate in the new catalog?

The recipe in the deep dish pie plate in the new catalog is a delicious combination of fresh apples, cinnamon and sugar, baked in a flaky pastry crust. It is perfect for any occasion and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

H2: Which page of the new catalog is the deep dish pie recipe on?

The deep dish pie recipe can be found on page 20 of the new catalog.

H2: How can I get a copy of the new catalog to find the deep dish pie recipe?

You can request a copy of the new catalog from the company's website or by contacting their customer service. Alternatively, you can view the catalog online.

H2: Is the deep dish pie recipe difficult to make?

Not at all! The deep dish pie recipe is very straightforward and easy to follow. Even beginner bakers can successfully make this delicious dessert.

H2: Can I substitute the apples in the deep dish pie recipe for a different fruit?

Yes, you can definitely experiment with different fruits in this recipe. Some great options include peaches, berries, or even a combination of fruits. Just make sure to adjust the sugar and spice amounts accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe