• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Wear Pampered Chef Logo Clothing?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the effectiveness of wearing PC logo clothing in generating sales or bookings. Some participants have had success with wearing the clothing, while others have not. They also discuss the importance of being proactive and engaging in conversation while wearing the logo clothing, rather than just relying on it to grab attention. Overall, the consensus is that wearing logo clothing can potentially help with sales and bookings, but it is not a guaranteed method and requires other factors such as personal presentation and communication skills.
Katiek77
Do you wear PC logo clothing? Does it help you with sales or to book more shows?

I have a few shirts. I wear a logo bag a lot. I booked 2 shows during the first month I wore the bag and sold some products but I haven't booked or sold at all within the last 6 months. I am wondering if it is because we have such a high unemployment rate where I live.
Katie

i only have one logo tshirt and i have got nothing from it so far. i do have the catalog tote that i carry EVERYWHERE!! and have only had one person ask me about it, nothing otherwise.

I only wear my logo shirts to do a show or booth. I don't normally put one on just go to run errands. I do have a catalog tote, but have found it pretty much impossible to juggle that with my purse, 2 diaper bags, a 23 month old & a 7 month old! LOL So the logo bag gets left at home. I really need to figure out how to consolidate into the logo bag & just have a couple of baby essentials ... but I haven't quite figured that one out yet. :rolleyes:

I am at a point in which I would like to wear as much logo wear as possible because I need to get leads and book shows. I'll keep you posted about whether or not I get bookings from wearing the logo wear

Got a show in the works from wearing a shirt to a consignment sale. My most recent recruit is from a show from a girl I met at Target. My neighbor ordered a stone after "remembering" that I sold PC. The bag does not do much for me but the shirts do if I wear them. Of course, many times no one notices but it doesn't hurt....

Katiek77 said:
I am at a point in which I would like to wear as much logo wear as possible because I need to get leads and book shows. I'll keep you posted about whether or not I get bookings from wearing the logo wear

It is a hit and miss thing, really. I agree - I wear as much as possible. My tote bag is my purse/diaper bag. My youngest is older though so all I really need is a couple diapers and a ziplock of wipes. Oh! And emergency toys! LOL! My calender fits in there, my wallet and my a notebook. I have gotten hits off of logo wear and my tote bags. It isn't an every day thing. But like the other day we had a field trip to the apple orchard with my pre-school son and I wore my PC jacket. That way, if some how these moms have missed the big sign on the back of my car, they will see my jacket and know what I do. I did have a few ask about it. Especially when the apple orchard was showing their a/p/c/s!

Here is my thought - what can it hurt?

I do wear my logo wear and use my catalog tote as a purse but havent gotten anything out of it other than a few comments.

I carry my catalog tote as a purse and often get comments, have had a few people ask for cards, etc. To me, it's more about opening up the door to talk to them vs. hoping they will notice and ask me- you have to be proactive about making contacts out and about!

CAPCnewbie said:
I do wear my logo wear and use my catalog tote as a purse but havent gotten anything out of it other than a few comments.

Me too! I read the inspirational stories but the same just does not happen to me either!

I think it goes deeper than just wearing your logo wear. You have to be aware of how you carry yourself, and be aware of your surroundings. If you're walking around, looking frazzled, nose buried in your grocery list, it doesn't matter if you have logo wear, no one will want to talk to you.

That being said, I know this is the one big thing I have to work on. I've been trying to be more aware of myself. I try to keep a smile on my face, and pay attention to more than just my little bubble that I'm often in.

And just because you're wearing logo wear, doesn't mean you can't start the conversation. It could just be a compliment on shoes or a piece of jewelry. That opens the door for them to respond (another thing I have to get better at).

Like already mentioned though, what can it hurt? The logo wear is tax-deductible, so you might as well!

I have the catalog tote and I have gotten a little bit of business from it. I keep carrying though in hopes that someday it will bring in the big one..LOL

I'm often a walking billboard--shirt, bag, maybe a jacket. I have gotten some great business from it. Noora's right, though. I'm a people person. I talk to everyone everywhere. It's important to engage people because you're interested in people, though. Don't make every encounter about PC. I'm usually not even the first to bring PC up.

Sheila said:
I only wear my logo shirts to do a show or booth. I don't normally put one on just go to run errands. I do have a catalog tote, but have found it pretty much impossible to juggle that with my purse, 2 diaper bags, a 23 month old & a 7 month old! LOL So the logo bag gets left at home. I really need to figure out how to consolidate into the logo bag & just have a couple of baby essentials ... but I haven't quite figured that one out yet. :rolleyes:

The company should make a Pampered Chef baby bag. I thought of that the other day, while speaking to some moms with young kids.

Rosechef said:
The company should make a Pampered Chef baby bag. I thought of that the other day, while speaking to some moms with young kids.

There was a diaper bag available from Merrill, but it's been discontinued.

I've found it's not the shirt that will get people's attention...if you've got the shirt and the tote, but you don't look people in the eye and smile, they won't even see you....BUT, if you smile at people, and say "hi"...they'll read your shirt and be more likely to stop and talk to you. I wore my PC shirt today taking my son to 2 different doctors (not sick...just routine stuff), and the oral surgeon's office gals got REALLY excited, because they've been wanting some PC stuff. I was able to give them info on pampering their office, plus I got one gal's contact info and gave her a mini catalog.
Amy

1. How can I obtain Pampered Chef logo clothing?

There are a few ways you can get your hands on Pampered Chef logo clothing. You can purchase them through our website or at one of our events. You can also earn them as rewards through our consultant program.

2. Is wearing Pampered Chef logo clothing required for consultants?

Wearing Pampered Chef logo clothing is not required for consultants, but it is recommended as it helps promote our brand and can make you easily recognizable to potential customers.

3. Can I wear my own Pampered Chef logo clothing instead of purchasing from the website?

Yes, you can wear your own Pampered Chef logo clothing as long as it follows our branding guidelines and features our current logo.

4. What types of Pampered Chef logo clothing are available?

We offer a variety of Pampered Chef logo clothing, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and even jackets. You can find the full selection on our website.

5. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef logo clothing?

At this time, we do not offer personalization for our Pampered Chef logo clothing. However, you can add your own personal touch with accessories such as pins or buttons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
karolynn mcmurray
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies