• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Wearing an Apron at Cooking Shows

In summary, a PC apron is worn by the author throughout the cooking show to signal that they are a messy cook and are authorized to sell PC products. The author also likes the pockets and the tie. The apron is not particularly comfortable, but it does identify the author as the "authority

Do you wear the PC apron at cooking shows?

• Yes, I wear the PC apron through the whole show.

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • I wear the PC apron when I cook and take it off the rest of the show.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • No, I don't wear the PC apron.

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters
I hate my apron and wear it as little as possible. I have it on when I cook/demo and that's it. Not before and not after.

BTW... I am so excited about my new HWC T-shirt that I just ordered from VIP (I think it was VIP). White, women's size, with HWC logo on the left side. I will be wearing that at my shows as soon as I get it.

I am pretty pick about T-shirts and hope this works. I don't like them big and bulky. Those are always too long and just emphaize my hips! Plus, even thought I have released some unneeded weight, I am not a big fan of tucking things in. This new one hopefully will work for me.

Okay, I just listened to one of the recorded teleclasses.... "Cooking Show Success" .... and the lady suggested not putting your apron on until you begin your demo! It makes complete sense.... when the guests come in, they may stay away from you because they are worried you will ask them to host a show.... so if you don't wear it at the beginning, you can mingle as another guest.... and then when the host says "okay, jennifer, are you ready?" Everyone is sort of like Oh! You are the consultant?? ....I might try this :)

I wear my apron the whole time. I usually run to the store on my way home and I need to make sure to take it off when I go in. My dirctor has gone into the store wearing her apron but I am not that brave.

Ann, my sister used to work with a guy that called her Beaker all the time.

Jennie4PC said:
I wear my apron the whole time. I usually run to the store on my way home and I need to make sure to take it off when I go in. My dirctor has gone into the store wearing her apron but I am not that brave.

Ann, my sister used to work with a guy that called her Beaker all the time.
That is ballsy- wearing your apron in the store... I would be scared that someone would assumed I worked there, LOL!

she actually got some orders doing it.

<h2>1. Why should I wear an apron at cooking shows?</h2><p>Wearing an apron at cooking shows not only protects your clothing from spills and stains, but it also adds to the professional and put-together look of your presentation.</p><h2>2. What type of apron should I wear at cooking shows?</h2><p>We recommend wearing a full-length apron with pockets to hold any tools or utensils you may need during your demonstration. Our Pampered Chef aprons are designed specifically for cooking shows and are both stylish and functional.</p><h2>3. Do I have to wear an apron if I am not the main presenter at the cooking show?</h2><p>While it is not required, we highly recommend that all members of the cooking show team wear an apron to maintain a cohesive and professional appearance.</p><h2>4. Can I personalize my apron with my name or logo?</h2><p>Yes, our Pampered Chef aprons can be customized with your name or logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your cooking show and promote your business.</p><h2>5. How do I clean and care for my apron?</h2><p>Most of our aprons are machine washable, but be sure to double-check the care instructions on the specific apron you choose. We recommend washing in cold water and hanging to dry to preserve the quality and longevity of the fabric.</p>

1. Why should I wear an apron at cooking shows?

Wearing an apron at cooking shows not only protects your clothing from spills and stains, but it also adds to the professional and put-together look of your presentation.

2. What type of apron should I wear at cooking shows?

We recommend wearing a full-length apron with pockets to hold any tools or utensils you may need during your demonstration. Our Pampered Chef aprons are designed specifically for cooking shows and are both stylish and functional.

3. Do I have to wear an apron if I am not the main presenter at the cooking show?

While it is not required, we highly recommend that all members of the cooking show team wear an apron to maintain a cohesive and professional appearance.

4. Can I personalize my apron with my name or logo?

Yes, our Pampered Chef aprons can be customized with your name or logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your cooking show and promote your business.

5. How do I clean and care for my apron?

Most of our aprons are machine washable, but be sure to double-check the care instructions on the specific apron you choose. We recommend washing in cold water and hanging to dry to preserve the quality and longevity of the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • chef2you