• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Ahead: Bridal Showers & Registries for 07 & 08

's advice is to call brides as soon as they are still excited about getting married. If you wait too long, they may lose interest or worse yet find someone else. She also suggests that brides open their gift registry two years before their wedding. If you sell over $1,000 in gifts, you will only receive a max of $200 in free stuff.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I attended a bridal fair recently and have alot of brides that are getting married in 07 and 08. Do you call them now, or wait a few months where they will be closer to wanting to do things like have a shower and register?

Don't wait.......call them when they're still excited. Besides they can register now, begin getting those wedding gifts...;) Just like with a kitchen show, if you wait too long, they'll lose interest or worse yet find someone else. Think of it as a Big MAC call.

Thanks for the advice Debbie, after I followed it I got 2 brides that wanted me to send them instructions on how to get started! WooHoo:D

Great!keep making those calls, soon you'll have more registries going than you can keep track of :eek:

What a problem that would be HUH? ;)

sorry Diane, I said Debbie. Guess I should pay attention to whom I am speaking. I hope I pay better atttention to these registries LOL

Bridal registriesOh it will take her some time to sit down and make her list of who she is going to send gift registry cards to. She also has to get current addresses on them. She also have to look through the catalog and find products she would like to have and the quantity.
It's pretty time consuming, especially when she is planning for a WEDDING!!

Be sure to let her know you will send her the packet but not to hesitate to call you if she needs any help. Brides love help. I know I did!! Also let her know that her gift registry can be opened two years before her wedding and friends and family can begin to order things for her wedding.
You will get commission per month on the orders, like individual orders, but for her it will accumulate and give her benefits depending on total sales.

Even if her sales get over $1,000 she will only be able to get a max of $200 in FREE stuff.
Hope this helps!!
Debbie

1. What are some popular themes for bridal showers in 07 & 08?

Some popular themes for bridal showers in 07 & 08 include rustic chic, garden party, and brunch. These themes are perfect for the warmer months and offer a relaxed and elegant atmosphere for celebrating the bride-to-be.

2. How far in advance should I start planning a bridal shower?

It is recommended to start planning a bridal shower at least 2-3 months in advance. This allows enough time to send out invitations, book a venue, and plan any activities or games.

3. Are there any unique gift registry options for brides in 07 & 08?

Yes, there are many unique gift registry options for brides in 07 & 08. Some popular options include honeymoon funds, experiences or activities, and personalized home decor items.

4. How many guests should I invite to a bridal shower?

The number of guests invited to a bridal shower can vary depending on the preferences of the bride and the host. A typical range is 15-50 guests, but it ultimately depends on the size of the venue and budget.

5. What are some must-have items for a successful bridal shower?

Some must-have items for a successful bridal shower include delicious food and drinks, a fun and relaxed atmosphere, personalized decorations, and thoughtful games or activities. It's also important to have a designated host or organizer to keep the event running smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tams
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo