• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Vary Your Presentation?

In summary, Meg is doing a bridal shower this weekend and is using a heart-shaped display to remind guests what items the bride should not be without. She provides a cut-out wish list and has it sitting up front. She also does a demo of the bride's choices and some other products.
Marg
I have my first bridal show coming up next month. :D

I was just wondering for those of you who have already done a bridal show, do you vary your presentation at all? Or is it your same basic cooking show?
Do you still talk about recruiting? I guess I am just worried that it will be a bit crass if I do my recruiting commercial at what's supposed to be a shower, KWIM?

YesI've only done one, but I did change it to focus more on the bride. I only made one thing (a double ring) and then brought the bride cake with me. I played a game where I had a basket of small PC items in it. I had the bride walk around with it and give everyone about 5 seconds to look in it. Then I had her leave the room. Of course everyone thought they were going to get quizzed on what was in the basket, but I fooled them. I asked them things like "What color was the bride's shirt, Were her fingernails polished, Was she wearing earrings....etc." They all thought it was great and started laughing. It was a good ice breaker.

That's a cute idea. I was also wondering what kinds of games we could play at the shower to liven things up. Anyone else have any suggestions? Also, I will be making a bridal board for my showers, where all the guests can see what is on the wish list. If anyone out there knows what I'm talking about and has pictures of theirs, could you post them? I'm looking for a good way to set mine up. :D

I play the same game that Jennifer does. They love it. Of course, once you've played it with a group you can't do it with them again. ;)

I make it all about the bride (or couple). I start by having everyone introduct themselves, how they know the couple, what PC product she should not be without and ask them to give a piece of kitchen advice to them. Then I explain how things work. I had coached the host and bride to instruct the guests that they were not to bring gifts and only great aunt Mary does. So I tell them that they have created a wish list and I provide it for them (I use laminated product cards). I also urge them to purchase for themselves or gifts for others and explain how the host program will benefit the bride and make their gift more valuable. I tell them to mark the products they are giving the bride with a star or her initial.

I do a quick demo showing some of her choices and some she didn't put down (especially if she ignored a whole product line) and talk through other product lines. We do the game, door prizes and then I help them with their orders while they eat and visit.

THANKS FOR THE GAME IDEAS!

I have my first bridal shower April 2nd. I hope it works as well for me. I will try it and see.

I am doing a Bridal Shower this weekend and need new ideas as to how best to
display what the bride wants as well as take orders so as not to have
duplicate items ordered! In the past I have used a trifold board with
pictures of the products, but this is too time consuming to keep up with as
well as a little tacky looking...especially since our Wedding Registry is so
nicely presented! Any help is appreciated! Meg in Virginia

product boardI cut out pictures of each product, and glued them onto a colored cut-out heart. I then just use tacks to pin up the wish list onto a display board. I have the board sitting up front & instruct everyone to remove the item(s) they are purchasing, so that everyone else knows if that product is already taken.
I also do the same as Beth as far as reminding them they can order for themselves also, & put a star beside the items for the bride.
My demo is usually 2 faster recipes, and if they want to play any games we'll do that first to break the ice! Of course ,talk about bookings, any that the bride gets, she can get that booking benefit:)

1. How do you vary your presentation at Pampered Chef parties?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in keeping our presentations fresh and engaging for our guests. To do this, we regularly update our product line and offer new recipes and cooking techniques to showcase our products in different ways. We also encourage our consultants to personalize their presentations based on the preferences and needs of their guests.

2. Can you give an example of how you vary your presentation?

One way we vary our presentation is by using different cooking methods to demonstrate our products. For example, one party may focus on using our stoneware in the oven, while another may showcase our cookware on the stovetop. We also incorporate interactive elements, such as having guests help prepare a recipe, to keep the presentation engaging.

3. How do you ensure that your presentation appeals to different types of guests?

We understand that our guests have different preferences and needs, so we make sure to offer a variety of products and recipes to cater to a diverse audience. Our consultants are also trained to read the room and adjust their presentation style accordingly, whether it be more hands-on or informational.

4. Is it important to vary your presentation at every party?

Yes, it is important to vary your presentation at every party to keep it interesting for returning guests and to attract new ones. Our products are versatile and can be used in many different ways, so showcasing their versatility is a key aspect of our presentations.

5. How do you incorporate customer feedback into your presentation?

Customer feedback is highly valued at Pampered Chef, and we use it to continually improve our products and presentations. We regularly survey our guests and take their suggestions and preferences into account when planning our parties. We also encourage our consultants to gather feedback from their guests during and after the party to make sure we are meeting their needs and expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • ldynred7