• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Own Custom Chef-Themed Postcards and More at Affordable Prices!

The summary is that the person is considering purchasing postcards from the person interviewed. The person interviewed is not sure if the market is there for postcards, but is hopeful.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, so seeking the very valuable opinion of Cheffers again...

Would this be something you would be interested in purchasing? If so, how much would you pay (I can't remember how much Nancy's postcards were). These would be 4-color print on white on one side. Not sure if they would be glossy-coated or not.

postcardsample1.jpg

Of course, a personalized version would cost much more than a blank bottom version, just because of bulk pricing.... I am searching out the wholesale cost of printing these, and then there would be shipping/handling and tax added too. I know Merrill sells theirs, but I know alot of people are looking for something different... however, Merrill has economies of scale on their side.

I also have clipart to do holiday greeting postcards and cards, flyers, and even clothing and accessories (through CafePress). It's the same little Chef Hat with different props... I love this little Toon.

Just wondering what the market would be for this stuff before I launch into putting it all together.

I think they're GREAT! I use Nancy's PC's - I stocked up before she went out of business and I have several that I make myself now and just print up on Card Stock.

Personally for me, I don't use them. The main reason is the cost of stamps, the other is that postcards go out in bulkmail, which don't always get delivered in a timely manner. Lastly, some postcards get "lost" inside of magazines, etc. I recently received a post card for someone who lives about 50 miles from me.

I don't mean to burst your idea, I do think they are cute, but they just don't work for me.

Sorry!:(

I love it!

I have used postcards for 4.5 years with much success, and like Carolyn, I stocked up on Nancy's cards. I'm not sure what I will do when they are gone, because I know I won't be making my own.

I refuse to purchase from Merrill. Theirs are boring looking, and their shipping is outrageous. Plus, I just don't like Merrill!:rolleyes:

Love it! I only use post cards occasionally (trying to get better at it though). I'd love to see some stickers with this little guy on them too!

I think the chef hat guy is really cute, but I don't use postcards for reminders so don't think I'd buy them. I do use postcard invites but for reminders I do phone calls and emails. Not sure what others do...

I too stocked up on Nancy's postcards before she went out. I like the little reminders that send to the hosts.

I use postcards. I actaully send out 3 per show to the host. I would buy these. I have spent so much time making them on Vista Print! To have someone do my work for me...... Well it would be great! :chef:

Those are super cute!! Keep us posted!

I Love them!

That is way cute, Joy! I plan to use postcards as a Thank you for hosting your show... I have reserved this date for you reminder and perhaps as a final contact, I do the rest of my coaching with email and phone calls. Keep us posted. :)

Last edited:

1. Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your postcards to fit your personal needs and preferences. You can choose from a variety of templates, fonts, colors, and images to create a unique and personalized design.

2. How many postcards can I order at once?

You can order as many postcards as you need. There is no minimum or maximum limit on the number of postcards you can order. Whether you need 50 or 500 postcards, we can accommodate your request.

3. Are there any discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. The more postcards you order, the more you can save. You can contact our customer service team for a personalized quote based on your specific order quantity.

4. How long does it take to receive my order?

The standard production time for postcards is 3-5 business days. However, if you need your order sooner, we also offer rush production options for an additional fee. The estimated delivery date will be provided to you at the time of purchase.

5. Can I include my own logo or branding on the postcards?

Yes, you can include your own logo or branding on the postcards. Simply upload your logo or design when customizing your postcards, and it will be added to the final product. This allows you to promote your business or personal brand while sending out your postcards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies