• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Booking Binder?

In summary, a booking binder is a helpful tool for organizing and managing a Pampered Chef business. It should include a calendar, contact information, order forms, catalogs, and other important documents. It can be used to schedule and track parties, as well as send out invitations and reminders. The binder can also be personalized to fit personal style and preferences, and can be purchased from Pampered Chef, an independent consultant, or various retail stores.
onepamperedmom68
Hi there
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for a booking binder. If you use one, what things do you put in it.
I do not have one but was thinking :rolleyes: of putting the current host special, guest special and the next months specials. Also I was going to put an open date list (dates that I want to book a show) and examples of three sales receipts showing different amounts of free products you can get by booking etc...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

I have 3!A theme binder, host rewards binder and PC opp binder that I put out when I remember to! :p

The theme binder consists of all the flyers compilated from the "theme show extravaganza" thread posted plus I searched through every single File in the files section to create one big binder full of themes! I should use it more but dont' remember 1/2 the time! :rolleyes: It took me many hours of searching when I first discovered Chef success. Maybe it will pay off when I start using it!

I use one binder for everthing. It includes host/guest specials for upcoming months, host benefits flyer, bridal flyer, and fundraiser flyer. Plus I put recruiting info (including the PC inserts) as well as any consultant specials in the back. On the front is any recruiting specials, or whatever I feel is important at the time (including a picture of my son!). On the back I keep my best paycheck so they can see how profitable this job can be! HTH! ;)

mine is the same.....one all purpose binder !!! Love that good paycheck in the back view window !!! October was an awesome month for me last fall.....but still no recruits from it !

:D THANKS everyone for your help!!

1. Do I need a booking binder for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, a booking binder is a helpful tool for keeping track of your business and organizing important information.

2. What should I include in my booking binder?

Your booking binder should include a calendar, contact information for potential and current hosts, order forms, catalogs, and any other important documents or materials related to your business.

3. How do I use a booking binder to schedule parties?

You can use your booking binder to keep track of party dates, locations, and other important details. You can also use it to follow up with potential hosts and send out invitations or reminders.

4. Can I personalize my booking binder?

Yes, you can personalize your booking binder to fit your personal style and business needs. You can add tabs, dividers, and other decorations to make it more visually appealing and easier to use.

5. Where can I purchase a booking binder for my Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase a booking binder from Pampered Chef directly or from an independent consultant. You can also find them at office supply stores or online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefHLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • EgresiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
  • JennyJennJen