• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Send Out Invites for Hosts

In summary, sending out invites for hosting a Pampered Chef party is made easy by your consultant who provides a personalized link to a digital invitation. It is highly recommended to send out invites for a successful turnout and there is no set number of invites, but it is suggested to invite at least 20-30 people. The invites can be personalized with your own message and details, and you can track RSVPs through the built-in feature or with the help of your consultant.
doughmama
Silver Member
if you do, do you have a flier that you give them for them to fill out all the addresses, phone numbers, etc? thanks for any help with this. want to give this a try for the next few months to see if it really does improve my business.

Here is what I use:

Attachments

• PC Guest List-final-1.doc
    51 KB · Views: 385
Becky,

this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.:) Thank you so much. Off to a party right now.

1. How do I send out invites for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Sending out invites for hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Once you have booked a party with your consultant, they will provide you with a personalized link to a digital invitation. You can then share this link with your friends and family through email, social media, or text message. Your consultant can also provide you with physical invitations if you prefer.

2. Do I have to send out invites to host a party?

While it is not required, sending out invites to host a party is highly recommended. This allows you to reach a larger audience and increase the chances of having a successful party. Plus, it's a great way to let your friends and family know about the amazing products and deals offered by Pampered Chef.

3. How many invites should I send out for a party?

There is no set number of invites you should send out for a party. It ultimately depends on how many people you would like to invite and how many guests you would like to attend. We recommend sending out invites to at least 20-30 people to ensure a good turnout.

4. Can I personalize the invites I send out?

Yes, you can personalize the invites you send out for your Pampered Chef party. The digital invitations provided by your consultant allow you to add your own message and details about the party. You can also add your own personal touch to physical invitations if you choose to use them.

5. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my party invites?

Yes, you can track who has RSVP'd to your party invites. The digital invitations provided by your consultant have a built-in RSVP feature that allows you to keep track of who has responded. Your consultant can also provide you with a list of guests who have RSVP'd if you use physical invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Tonimabbott