• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Sell Anything Besides Pampered Chef?

Tupperware you only send in what you use. I think people put their leftovers in Tupperware because its like a storage container.
AmyLee
I was just wondering if anyone sells for another direct sales company in addition to Pampered Chef? Are there any rules about that?
Thanks for any info!

I do I doI sell Avon and Athena's Delight Coffee as well, but never mix the three.

I'm not really sure on this but I remember reading it on here a while back. Someone had said that you cannot be a consultant for any other company if you are a F. Director or above. Hopefully someone else on here can elaborate on this!

Okay, I heard this a while back ago. You can not be an consultant for a company that is selling the same thing as the company you are a consultant for already. So say you sell Sensaria Natural Bodycare, you can not be a consultant for a company that sells products along that line, like Avon or Mary Kay. I think it works the same way with Pampered Chef. Not totally sure. But that is what I've been told.

My hubby just signed up with Livinity (I co-signed w/him) It's a brand new company that sells vitamins, fuel-wize, wrinkle decreaser, energy supplements, stress reducers, etc...great products & nothing that competes w/PC-that's why we went for it!

Actually you can sell as many other lines as you would like as untill you become a director. It is in your directors agreement that you send in, that you will not be affiliated with any other direct sales companies.

I know that when you become a director that you cannot be a consultant for any other company no matter what it is...

I'm a personal use only Mary Kay consultant. I only order twice a year.

I also just signed up a couple months ago with Wildtree Herbs. Love the products, but haven't had any parties yet. Had several people tell me they were going to have one before I signed up, but then they didn't. Oh well. I'm still enjoying purchasing the products in bulk really cheap!!

It is in your directors agreement that you send in, that you will not be affiliated with any other direct sales companies.

Yikes - I didn't know that. My CM upline will not be happy when I make TPC Director!!!!!

I can barely stay on top of my PC business! I don't know how you do it!! Jenniferlynn did it for the framed pictures of her upline's houses though, LMAO!!

You can be a representative for any direct sales company but you can not sell anything at the same time that you are selling PC.

For instance you can not have a show and be the rep for PC and Tastefully Simple or Tupperware or your own crafts or do a booth with another product in your booth (unless you are sharing a booth with a consultant from that other company but then SHE is selling that and YOU are doing PC).

Once you are eligible to accept director you must decide and if you take the promotion you are not allowed to sell for another direct sell company.

Of course if you make crafts and sell them at fairs and such that would be okay - you just can't also be doing PC at the same fair. If I were to be selling crafts at a craft fair I would wear a PC shirt and have catalogs and a drawing available (just like one might do at a yard sale) so people know I am also with PC.

That makes sense Beth! I still can't understand how people could keep all the policies, info and procedures in their head for TWO separate companies!

jenniferlynne said:
I'm a personal use only Mary Kay consultant. I only order twice a year.

I also just signed up a couple months ago with Wildtree Herbs. Love the products, but haven't had any parties yet. Had several people tell me they were going to have one before I signed up, but then they didn't. Oh well. I'm still enjoying purchasing the products in bulk really cheap!!
About wild tree have you tried the Grape seed oil and if so how is it, I was interested in it.

I am an Independent Demonstrator with Close To My Heart (scrapbooking and stamping) and had been an Avon Consultant and Beauty Advisor for 14 years before that.

Ü

companiesI sell PC and Tupperware. I joined TW a few months before. I never mix the two... however, what do you think people put their leftovers in after cooking with PC tools? Tupperware!! I dont "actively" sell TW as I used to. Once i started with PC in Feb, i sorta put TW on the back burner! I just sell enough to stay active... just in case i need something!

They run a little different. PC you send in Entire amount of party, and with TW, you send in only what is owed and you pocket the commission. So its kinda nice to get your money once you sell. But waiting two weeks is not a big deal. Just nice to have some cash around!

I sell Maya Wrap baby slings, but it's not an MLM company. Funny, my answering machine lists all my businesses, and alot of people who call mention that they need a baby sling because of the message. When my infant was still very little, I used to do my PC demos with him sleeping away in the sling. I love having a business that nobody can tell me what I can and can't do with my children!

When I was looking for a business to start (and ended the search with PC), I almost purchased a Gymboree Play and Music franchise. It would have been an $80,000-$100,000 investment. While looking through the franchise rules, I noticed that they state that my own children are not ever allowed on site. I phoned other owners- I targeted the ones who owned 8 or more franchises thinking they really knew how to multi-task, and they all told me that I'd never make it without a nanny for my kids. Does it make any sense to hire a nanny to raise my children while I go and play with everyone else's kids?

Anyway, it hasn't really worked out bringing my children with me (once the infant became unpredictable and didn't sleep through the whole show) but I love that I could if absolutely necessary. Not many jobs give moms that flexibility.

1. Do you offer any products other than kitchen tools and cookware?

Yes, in addition to our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, we also offer a variety of food products, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes, as well as cookbooks and kitchen accessories.

2. Are your products only available for purchase through a consultant?

No, our products can be purchased through our website or through a consultant. However, purchasing through a consultant allows for a more personal experience and the opportunity to try out products before buying.

3. Do you have any non-food items for sale?

Yes, we also offer non-food items such as home organization tools, cleaning products, and personal care products.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and sell other products at the same time?

No, as a consultant, you are only authorized to sell Pampered Chef products at parties. However, you are free to purchase and use other products for personal use.

5. Are your products only for cooking and baking?

No, our products can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as food prep, grilling, and entertaining. We also offer products for home organization, cleaning, and personal care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg