• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fun Mystery Host Games | Tips for Your First Show

In summary, fun mystery host games are interactive activities that incorporate elements of surprise and mystery into a Pampered Chef party. To incorporate them into a first show, a few games or challenges can be chosen and extra entries can be offered to guests who make purchases or book future parties. Examples of mystery host games include "Guess the Recipe" and "Bingo." The mystery host is chosen through a random drawing or number generator, with guests earning entries through games or purchases. Hosting a mystery host game can increase guest engagement and incentivize them to make purchases and book future parties, ultimately helping the consultant generate more sales and bookings.
swtnsssychef
For anyone who has done a mystery host show, do you play games? If so, what games do you do? This is my first one and it is this Friday night. Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!

your first show or your first show with no host (mystery host)?

Sorry bout that! It's my first one w/o a host.

I don't play games! Instead I give them candy for people who can find so and so in the catalog or answer a question. The person with the most candy at the end wins a prize. I like doing this because it gets them looking through the catalog.

I played games at mine and everyone loved it!
1. "Deal or No Deal"- Mystery envelope game
2. Queen of the Shoppers
3. Ugliest Utensil contest
All of these can be found in thefiles under games. The title is "A whole bunch of games"
Don't forget to proof read the queen of the shoppers if you play it. It had to be updated with fall/winter products!

I'm also having my first mystery host show on Saturday.I'm planning on playing the "Love it/gotta have it" game to get myself to talk about more stuff.

What are fun mystery host games?

Fun mystery host games are interactive activities that incorporate elements of surprise and mystery into a Pampered Chef party. They typically involve guests playing games or completing challenges to earn entries into a drawing for the chance to become the "mystery host" and win free products.

How do I incorporate mystery host games into my first show?

To incorporate mystery host games into your first show, you can choose a few games or challenges to play throughout the party. You can also offer extra entries for guests who book future parties or make purchases during the show.

What are some examples of mystery host games?

Some examples of mystery host games include "Guess the Recipe," where guests have to guess the ingredients in a dish, and "Bingo," where guests mark off squares on a bingo card based on products shown during the party.

How do I choose the mystery host?

The mystery host is typically chosen at random through a drawing or by using a random number generator. Guests who have earned entries through playing games or making purchases will have their names entered into the drawing. The more entries a guest has, the higher their chances of being chosen as the mystery host.

What are the benefits of hosting a mystery host game?

Hosting a mystery host game can help increase guest engagement and excitement during the party. It also incentivizes guests to make purchases and book future parties, as they have the opportunity to win free products. Additionally, the mystery host game can help you as the consultant to generate more sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies