• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rewarding Your Hosts: What Prizes Are Best?

In summary, prizes are offered for hosting a successful show, and incentives are given for having high attendance and collecting a certain amount of outside orders.
Katiek77
Do you offer your hosts any prizes for collecting a certain amount of outside orders or having a certain amount of guests at the show?

I am thinking about offering prizes but I am not sure what would work best.

I also have a question about the Tic Tac Toe To a Better Show flyer. Who uses these and do they work? Or is it better to just encourage higher attendance and outside orders?

If my host has $250+ in outside orders waiting for me when I arrive, I will add the cookbook of her choice to her order. I put this on the hostess order so I'm getting whatever discount she has earned (and the discount is usually very good because she's motivated.)

I give a trivet for 7 orders before the show. For catalog shows I give them a mini serving spatula for getting me 5 orders within a week of starting their show.

I don't do anything extra. My hosts get more free and discounted products with more orders, so that's usually motivation enough! :)

If they have $750 or more this month, I am buying their Host Special choices from Levels 1 or 2. I give $10 in FPV extra if there is 8 outside orders before the Show. It really pushes my Hosts to aim high! I have one group of ladies who no longer "settle" for $300 Show because of that!

I do a hostess bingo, give a gift at their show if they invite over 50, also add a free cookbook if they get over $200 before the show.

I have started offering a free unglazed stone if hostess has $250 BEFORE the show, and ANY STONE for $500 before the show!! it has dramatically increased my show average!

For catty shows: i offer a free unglazed stone with $500 com sales, and ANy stone FREE if show is $1,000! My catty show average is thru the roof now!! I have had 2 $1,000 catty shows!!!

As I'm host coaching, if i find out they have a lot of orders, i'll show up at the cooking show and announce to the guests that the host already has $300 in free orders, so i'm giving her xx item. It's usually a 7-10 item.

I do the cookbook for $250 in pre-orders (with payment when I walk through her door). I also tell them if they have 15 RSVP's 2 days before the show, then I will bring a dessert to help with the food. I do think our bonuses are amazing, but a little extra is always good too.

I offer a FREE gift if they have 10 or more buying guests at their party,$150 in outside orders before party starts and if they have a booking ready and waiting before the party starts. So they have a chance to earn 3 FREE gifts before the show starts. I can choose the free gifts so If I have things on hand that's what I usually give them. Nothing big examples would be a season's best,paring knives,mini spatula that kinda stuff.

I've used a bingo, and it works well for some, not for others. I find some of my hosts are very competetive, others not so much. Some like a game, not all. I'm not sure it helps that much.

I encourage, include 5 order forms, and state to have 5 outside orders before I arrive and they will receive a gift. I have drawing basket gifts ($1.00 - $4.00) and I have a basket for the hosts that do this. It includes cookware protectors, a bag of twix-its, a pizza cutter, a mini spatula, a pink knife (from HWC promotion), a cranberry hand towel, and a kernel cutter. Not much of an expense, but a good incentive for the hosts. It helps their show totals tremendously!

1. What types of prizes do you recommend for hosts?

We recommend offering a variety of prizes to appeal to different preferences and needs. This can include kitchen tools, cookbooks, gift cards, and even free products from our catalog.

2. How much should I budget for host rewards?

We suggest budgeting around 10-15% of your total party sales for host rewards. This allows for a good selection of prizes while still ensuring profitability for the consultant.

3. Can hosts choose their own prizes?

Absolutely! We offer a host rewards program where hosts can earn points based on their party sales and redeem those points for prizes of their choice from our selection of rewards.

4. Are there any exclusive prizes for hosts?

Yes, we offer exclusive host-only items that cannot be purchased by customers. These items are often highly sought after and can be great incentives for hosts to book parties.

5. How do I know which prizes will be most appealing to my hosts?

We recommend asking your host what type of prizes they would be interested in. You can also keep track of which prizes are most popular among your previous hosts and use that as a guide for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies