• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Hosting Business: Incentives That Work

In summary, Deb offers a free cookbook and $10 in FPV for each booking before the show, while Lisa offers to do the demo for free or to buy the ingredients for the demo.
turtle15
Do you offer your host extra incentives above and beyond what PC offers? If so, what are they? Which have you found to work the best?

I don't do anything special unless I am looking for bookings. PC is the most generous of all the DS companies--we don't really need to do anything more.

DebbieJ said:
I don't do anything special unless I am looking for bookings. PC is the most generous of all the DS companies--we don't really need to do anything more.

I totally agree! My director offers incentives for more outside orders, so I was curious as to what everyone else does.

I give them a free round up trivet if they have 7 orders before their show.

I give them a cookbook of their choice if they have $200.00 in orders before their show.

I give $20 extra in free product for 5 outside orders or more. I also "buy" their Host Special if their Show is over $500! My Cooking Show on Monday night qualified for both! She closed at $656 THAT NIGHT and had 11 outside orders! I walked into her house with $475 in orders already!

I agree with Deb. I only offer incentives on a month that I really want extra shows. We are very fortunate that PC gives our hosts so much at their expense and not ours.

I do not typically offer anything additional. Sometimes if a past host moves I offer the host special as a bonus free product when I Christen her new kitchen with a Pampered Chef party. I might offer it as a bonus for a Sell A Thon month or if my bookings are slim. Usually it is through the dice game. Roll the dice and pay that price for the host special.

I give a free cookbook for 6 outside orders before the show. $10 in FPV for each booking before the show.

When I am looking for extra bookings - I offer to buy the ingredients for the demo. Almost always when I do this I do the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites. (cheap and easy!)

1. What type of incentives do you offer for Pampered Chef consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives for our consultants, including monthly bonuses, cash bonuses for achieving certain sales goals, and free products for reaching certain milestones. We also have an annual trip incentive for top-performing consultants.

2. Are there any incentives for new consultants to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a special incentive for new consultants. When you sign up and meet certain sales goals within your first few months, you can earn free products, extra commission, or even a cash bonus. It's a great way to jumpstart your business with Pampered Chef.

3. Do you offer incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party. We also have exclusive host-only products that can be purchased at a discounted price. Plus, when you host a party, you can earn additional rewards for every booking and purchase made at your party.

4. Are there any incentives for customers who purchase Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a special rewards program for our loyal customers called "Cook More, Save More." With this program, customers can earn points for every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. We also have occasional promotions and sales for our customers to take advantage of.

5. How do I qualify for the annual trip incentive for top-performing consultants?

To qualify for the annual trip incentive, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals throughout the year. The trip location and details may vary from year to year, but it is always an exciting and rewarding experience for our top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaluvs2cook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Jeans Garden
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • wadesgirl