• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share a Room at Conference - July 9th to 13th - Hyatt - Join Our Group!

In summary, you do not need a separate room for Pampered Chef parties and can host them in any room of your choosing. Our consultants are trained to work with small spaces and there is no minimum number of guests required. You do not need to provide any equipment or supplies, as our consultants will bring everything needed. Even if you don't know how to cook, you can still host a Pampered Chef party with the help of our consultants who will provide easy-to-follow recipes and cooking demonstrations.
pamper_the_chef
Anyone out there need a room at conference? We booked two rooms and are in need of one more person to share the room...wave 1 - not sure on the hotel but I think it is the Hyatt...let me know if you are interested...this group is made up of consultants from NC and AL but anyone is welcome to join - we have the room sunday, july 9th - thursday, july 13th (*checkout)

thanks!

I sent you an email to your personal email address. Thanks!

I sent you an email last week in regards to this room. Do you still have a spot available or does anyone else. I have made reservations on how to get there now I just need a place to lay my head the few hours we are in the rooms. ha ha! Please reply back here or email me at my private address.

Thanks,

1. Do I need a separate room for Pampered Chef parties?

No, you do not need a separate room for Pampered Chef parties. Our parties can be hosted in any room of your choosing, such as a living room, kitchen, or even outdoors.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in a small space?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in a small space. Our consultants are trained to work with any size area and can adapt to fit your needs.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. We welcome parties of any size and can accommodate for small or large groups.

4. Do I need to provide any equipment or supplies for the Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to provide any equipment or supplies for the Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will bring all the necessary tools and products for the party.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't know how to cook?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you don't know how to cook. Our consultants will provide easy-to-follow recipes and cooking demonstrations, making it a fun and stress-free experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies