• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals with These Fabulous Flyers - Don't Miss Out!

Thank you so much for providing these flyers! I think they are so creative and I'm excited to see what the new specials will be. I don't know how to make the hostess specials work, but I'm optimistic that I'll figure it out soon. Thanks again!
its_me_susan
Has anyone made one of these fabulous flyers yet????

:)

What is the flyer about? I love to do the flyers and such.. if you give me some information that's supposed to be on it/about it.. I'll give it a try.. :D

I've posted one before.... :)

Attachments

• May Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    210.1 KB · Views: 386
  • June Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    201.6 KB · Views: 508
I really like that flyer, Thanks. ON the bottom you have recieve the item for half off or free. How do you do that exactly, do they have to have some many booked to get if for free or half off?

Abey

I loved the flyer as well, thanks - you are so creative. I'm curious also about the wording on the bottom - Host Special Half-Priced or Free from me! What does that mean?

curious too!I had printed these flyers & was curious about that also! I decided to make up my own take on it. I told my May hosts if they filled it w/3 bookings they could get the pink cups & squares for 1/2 off the 60% off price, OR they could wait until all 3 shows are held and get the 3rd item for free. IF that makes sense after I typed it!:)

If my hosts get bookings for all 3 months (or at least 3 bookings for the show) I will absorb the cost of the host special for them. If it's $20 or less, I'll give it to them for free. If it's more than $20, I will pay for half of it. It's been worth it. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I more than make up for it with the commission from the booked shows. :)

I have the May & June version uploaded to my website: http://www.tastytidbits.net/May2006.htm

Please note that the newsletter is not for distribution or sharing. It is for subscribers only, but I placed all the links on one page this month. If you want to take a peek to see what you'd be subscribing to, feel free!

Thanks!!
Joy

Joy, I e-mailed you already but I wanted to put it on here too. Your flyers are AWESOME and I really appreciate you sharing them with us less talented consultants!

agw said:
I've posted one before.... :)

Love the June one - thank you so much for sharing with us!!!!

Here are a couple of generic ones I put together until we know what the new season's specials will be. I'll post updated ones after I get my mitts on the flyers for Sept, Oct, and Nov. :)

Attachments

• July 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    183 KB · Views: 374
  • August 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    153.9 KB · Views: 399
agw said:
Here are a couple of generic ones I put together until we know what the new season's specials will be. I'll post updated ones after I get my mitts on the flyers for Sept, Oct, and Nov. :)

Love them! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Is there a way to put these in word.
thanks so much
teresa

I know there was a reason for posting them as .pdf, but I don't recall what it was. Perhaps the file size was too big? I'll try posting the July one as a Word .doc. Hopefully it works! :)

Attachments

• July 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.doc
    738.5 KB · Views: 479
That is great. You are talented. Sometimes when I save flyers from this site instead of words I get pictures of bunnies. what would cause that.
thanks again
Teresa

Thank you SO much - I love these flyers!!!

valleygirl2 said:
Sometimes when I save flyers from this site instead of words I get pictures of bunnies. what would cause that.

I honestly don't know the answer to that. The only thing that comes to mind is that the file is somehow being corrupted. Are you saving it to file before opening it? I've often found that files I try to view without saving first show up as garbled and corrupted. It's a thought! :)

LOVE the Flyers! Thanks So Much. Never could get into words how the hostess specials work. I'm just 4 months into this. May was a total failure But june looks good. Thanks again Lorraine from RI

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's flyers?

Using Pampered Chef's flyers allows you to access exclusive deals and discounts on our products. You can save money while getting high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

How often are new flyers released?

New flyers are released every month, so make sure to check back frequently to see the latest deals and promotions.

Can I use multiple flyers at once?

Unfortunately, only one flyer can be used per transaction. However, you can combine the deals from the flyer with any other ongoing promotions or discounts for even more savings.

Do I need a special code to use the flyer deals?

No, you do not need a code to use our flyer deals. Simply present the flyer at checkout to redeem the discounts.

Can I use the flyer deals online?

At this time, flyer deals can only be used in-person at our in-home parties or at a Pampered Chef consultant's booth at a fair or event. However, you can always place an order through our website and contact a consultant to see if they can apply the flyer deals to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherry