• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you love a bargain?

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
What is the flyer about? I love to do the flyers and such.. if you give me some information that's supposed to be on it/about it.. I'll give it a try.. :D

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I've posted one before.... :)

Attachments

• May Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    210.1 KB · Views: 299
  • June Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    201.6 KB · Views: 424

PChefAbey

Apr 10, 2006
I really like that flyer, Thanks. ON the bottom you have recieve the item for half off or free. How do you do that exactly, do they have to have some many booked to get if for free or half off?

Abey

Mar 10, 2006
I loved the flyer as well, thanks - you are so creative. I'm curious also about the wording on the bottom - Host Special Half-Priced or Free from me! What does that mean?

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
curious too!

I had printed these flyers & was curious about that also! I decided to make up my own take on it. I told my May hosts if they filled it w/3 bookings they could get the pink cups & squares for 1/2 off the 60% off price, OR they could wait until all 3 shows are held and get the 3rd item for free. IF that makes sense after I typed it!:)

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
If my hosts get bookings for all 3 months (or at least 3 bookings for the show) I will absorb the cost of the host special for them. If it's $20 or less, I'll give it to them for free. If it's more than $20, I will pay for half of it. It's been worth it. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I more than make up for it with the commission from the booked shows. :)

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I have the May & June version uploaded to my website: http://www.tastytidbits.net/May2006.htm

Please note that the newsletter is not for distribution or sharing. It is for subscribers only, but I placed all the links on one page this month. If you want to take a peek to see what you'd be subscribing to, feel free!

Thanks!!
Joy

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Joy, I e-mailed you already but I wanted to put it on here too. Your flyers are AWESOME and I really appreciate you sharing them with us less talented consultants!

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
Here are a couple of generic ones I put together until we know what the new season's specials will be. I'll post updated ones after I get my mitts on the flyers for Sept, Oct, and Nov. :)

Attachments

• July 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    183 KB · Views: 289
  • August 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    153.9 KB · Views: 303

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
agw said:
Here are a couple of generic ones I put together until we know what the new season's specials will be. I'll post updated ones after I get my mitts on the flyers for Sept, Oct, and Nov. :)

Love them! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I know there was a reason for posting them as .pdf, but I don't recall what it was. Perhaps the file size was too big? I'll try posting the July one as a Word .doc. Hopefully it works! :)

Attachments

• July 2006 Generic Booking Offer for Host.doc
    738.5 KB · Views: 402

valleygirl2

Apr 1, 2006
That is great. You are talented. Sometimes when I save flyers from this site instead of words I get pictures of bunnies. what would cause that.
thanks again
Teresa

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
valleygirl2 said:
Sometimes when I save flyers from this site instead of words I get pictures of bunnies. what would cause that.

I honestly don't know the answer to that. The only thing that comes to mind is that the file is somehow being corrupted. Are you saving it to file before opening it? I've often found that files I try to view without saving first show up as garbled and corrupted. It's a thought! :)

ldanti

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2006
LOVE the Flyers! Thanks So Much. Never could get into words how the hostess specials work. I'm just 4 months into this. May was a total failure But june looks good. Thanks again Lorraine from RI