• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbeatable Bargains for March-June | M07AM & A07MJ Flyers

And Tasha - can I say it's great to have you back regularly again!Thanks ChefBecky, it is good to be back.And Tasha - can I say it's great to have you back regularly again!Thanks ChefBecky, it is good to be back.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, everyone!

Here are my Do you love a bargain flyers for March-April-May (M07AM) and April-May-June (A07MJ).

Enjoy!

Last edited:
The fliers look awesome, Ann. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Thanks Ann! They look great!:D

They look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!!

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

These are wonderful!!!! Thank you!

Thank you Ann! You do a great job with these.

Thanks for sharing Ann. I haven't been doing this but I am going to start in March.

Ann Ried

Those look awesome!! Thanks Ann!

Thank YOU~~Those are beautiful....thanks for sharing.

Thanks Ann, these are great!

Those are really nice!! Do you put them in host packets or in guest folders? How do you utilize them? I know that is kinda silly to ask but just curious.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I can't take complete credit, though. I got one from a clustermate that she had done in PowerPoint. I prefer to use Word, so I copied it, and have been updating it as needed.Cynthia, I put one into my host packs, so the host can see what benefits she'll get if friends book.

ooooh, I love this! Thank you :)

Thanks so much Ann for posting these--I was looking for updated ones this afternoon! Tell your clustermate thanks too!

You're welcome, Harriet!

Thanks from me too!
Schel :)

Thank you so much. And thanks to Kearstin for telling me where to find them.

Ann - these fliers ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

Great Job Ann! Thank you!!

Thanks so much! I've been putting these in the catalogs, along with the order forms for my guests. I know they're appreciated by the people who notice them. I need to remember to point them out!

Thanks for SharingYou are so talented. Thanks for sharing! I have not seen these before I hope this helps with my booking!

Thank You!!!Thanks for sharing, I love it!!

Hi - I'm a totally new consultant! I came across this site and am so excited! Everyone is so helpful and willing to share. Thanks for sharing these - I'm going to put them in my host packages as well - my open house is this weekend, Wish me luck I havn't had a party yet!

Good luck and welcome svwz1323!

Good luck with your open house. Welcome to this wonderful virtual cluster.

tlennhoff said:
Good luck with your open house. Welcome to this wonderful virtual cluster.

And Tasha - can I say it's great to have you back regularly again!

Thanks ChefBecky, it is good to be back.

What are the featured products in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers?

The featured products in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers are the ones that are discounted during the months of March to June. These products are carefully selected to provide unbeatable bargains for our customers. Some of the featured products may include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

How long are the unbeatable bargains available for?

The unbeatable bargains in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers are available for a limited time only, from March to June. After this period, the prices will return to their regular retail price. We encourage our customers to take advantage of these bargains while they last.

Are the unbeatable bargains available online?

Yes, the unbeatable bargains in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers are also available online. You can shop for these products on our website and have them delivered right to your doorstep. Keep in mind that the prices may vary slightly due to shipping and handling fees.

Is there a minimum purchase required to avail of the unbeatable bargains?

No, there is no minimum purchase required to avail of the unbeatable bargains in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers. You can choose to purchase just one discounted item or multiple items, depending on your needs and budget. However, we do offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount, so take advantage of that as well.

Can I use other discounts or coupons on top of the unbeatable bargains?

Unfortunately, no. The unbeatable bargains in the M07AM & A07MJ flyers cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. This is to ensure that our customers get the best possible deal on these discounted products. However, you can still use your coupons on regular priced items in the same order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies