• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain - Updated

In summary, the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef featuring discounted prices on select products. It typically takes place once or twice a year and includes a variety of Pampered Chef products. Other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the sale, but customers can still earn Host Rewards or use credits towards their purchase. To stay informed about the sale, customers can sign up for the email list, follow Pampered Chef on social media, and check the website regularly for updates and announcements.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I was told that this printed out with a line above the logo, but it appears okay for me... I will continue to play with it...

You can add your own info by clicking in the consultant info box and typing in your contact info.

Attachments

• DYLABjuly06.pdf
    242.2 KB · Views: 472
  • DYLABaug06.pdf
    215.1 KB · Views: 489
Great Job Joy! Thank you SO much for sharing!!:D

These are wonderful, but they are doing something strange as they are loading. Anyone else having that problem?

No not at all! They came up perfect for me!:)

Thank you so much! These are awesome, especially for someone lacking the skills (&time!) to put together such a great flyer:) :)

UGH! I still can't get this to download correctly. . .and I REALLY want to use the August flyer.

Okay you computer brains, what's the problem? I usually have no trouble with PDF files.

Awesome Joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thanks Joy

Great Job

I always look forward to your flyers & newsletters

I think I can speak for most of us when I say We love you. You are so AWESOME Joy!!!

chefjeanine said:
UGH! I still can't get this to download correctly. . .and I REALLY want to use the August flyer.

Okay you computer brains, what's the problem? I usually have no trouble with PDF files.

What's your email addy? I'll send it to you directly....

Great JobHi, that flyer is awesome. But I live in Canada and the prices are different here. Is there any way of transferring your flyer into word so that I can change the prices. I really could use the flyer. I think its great.

Mirella

great flyer! thanks!

What is the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale?

The "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices on select products.

When does the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale take place?

The "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale typically takes place once or twice a year and is usually advertised through our website, email, and social media channels.

What types of products are included in the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale?

The "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The specific products included in the sale may vary each time.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale?

No, other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any available credits towards your purchase during the sale.

How can I stay informed about the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale?

To stay informed about the "Do You Love a Bargain - Updated" sale, be sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates and announcements about upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsara
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcdreelin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg