• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Big Savings? Check Out These Bargain Flyers for September & October!

In summary, the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer is a monthly promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted products and exclusive deals. It can be redeemed online or in-person at Pampered Chef parties or events. Some products may be limited edition, but many are also popular items from the current product line. You can receive the flyer by signing up for emails, attending an event, or contacting your local consultant.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
September & October in Word & PDF formats

In the PDFs, you can click on the info box to type in your info before printing.

Attachments

• DYLABSept09.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 426
  • DYLABOct09.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 436
  • DYLABSept09.pdf
    99.3 KB · Views: 285
  • DYLABOct09.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 362
I'm so freakin' happy right now it's not even funny!!! :) YAY, JOY!

Love this flyer!!

Beautiful!

I'm so excited!!!!! Next month is when I start back up so this flyer rocks!!!!! I'm sure going to print this out and use it at my grand opening, thanks Joy!!!~Heather

Love it!! Thank you so much for putting together such great material. Can't wait to subscribe!!

Lillian

1. What is the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer?

The "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted products and exclusive deals.

2. How often are the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyers released?

The "Do You Love a Bargain" flyers are released monthly, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be some exceptions for holiday promotions.

3. Can I redeem the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer deals online?

Yes, the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer deals can be redeemed both online and in-person at Pampered Chef parties or events.

4. Are the products featured in the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer limited edition?

Some of the products in the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer may be limited edition, but many are also popular items from our current product line.

5. How can I receive the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer?

You can receive the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer by signing up for our email list or by attending a Pampered Chef event. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefdudeky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedchefdudeky
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedchefdudeky