• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?

, in summary, a teacher called to say that she had planned to make a pepperoni pizza twist for her group of kids, but she couldn't remember the recipe. Apparently, there is an alternate recipe called the Bistro Chicken Twist that uses pre-cooked sausage.
angmillar
Just had a call from a lady at one of my recent shows... She's a teacher and had planned to make a PC recipe this afternoon with a group of kids.

Here is what she remembers about the recipe:

** Some kind of pizza twist
** Made with dough that you either braid or twist
** Inside the bread was some kind of seasoning, cheese, pepperoni, etc.
** Some kind of sauce on the side.

Anyone??

Think I just found it... :)Pepperoni Pizza Twist1 package (3.5 ounces) pepperoni slices, diced1 can (3.25 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese2 tablespoons all-purpose flour1 garlic clove, pressed2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough1 egg1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed (optional)1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Dice pepperoni. Chop olives using. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. In a bowl, combine pepperoni, olives, parsley, mozzarella cheese, flour and garlic; mix well.2. Place bread dough, seam sides up, on smooth side of a cutting board. Using a knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf; spread open flat. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough. Using a baker's roller, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down center of each loaf.3. Spoon half of the pepperoni mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam sides down, in an "X" pattern on a rectangle stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure "8," keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of stone and leaving two 1 1/2-inch openings in center of twist.4. Separate egg over small bowl. (Discard yolk or set aside for another use.) Beat egg white and seasoning mix; lightly brush over dough. Using serrated bread knife, cut a 3-inch slit in each of the top sections of the twist to reveal filling.5. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into 16 slices. Serve with warm pizza sauce, if desired.

That would be the Pepperoni Pizza Twist. It's searchable under recipes at CC and is in some of the Seasons Bests. In some of them it's an alternate to the Bistro Chicken Twist.

Pepperoni Pizza Twist

3.5 oz. pepperoni slices
2 Tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
3.25 oz. can pitted ripe olives, chopped
2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp. flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 pkgs. refrigerated French bread loaf
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese 1 egg white
15 oz. pizza sauce

Preheat oven to 375°. Dice pepperoni and combine with olives, parsley, mozzarella cheese, flour and garlic. Place bread seam side up and slice part way through to spread flat. Spoon ½ of mixture into each loaf and pinch closed. Place seam side down in an x shape and then cross ends over to form a figure 8. Beat egg white and seasoning mix, lightly brush over crust. Cut slits on each top section of bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes, cool 10 minutes; slice. Serve warm with warmed sauce.

*can substitute pre-cooked sausage for the pepperoni

Beth, Thank you so much! I could only think of Bistro Chicken Twist. Your help is appreciated. :)Angie

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're planning to make a PC recipe with your students. It's always fun to get creative in the kitchen with kids! Based on the description, it sounds like the recipe you're thinking of might be our Pepperoni Pizza Twist recipe. It's made with our Classic Pizza Dough and filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. And we do recommend serving it with a side of warmed marinara sauce for dipping. If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you a copy of the recipe or even walk you through it step by step. Just let me know and I'll be happy to help! Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature?

The "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature is a section on our website that showcases a different Pampered Chef recipe each week. It is a great way to discover new recipes and get inspiration for using your Pampered Chef products.

2. How often is the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature updated?

The "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature is updated weekly, with a new recipe being featured every Monday. This allows for a variety of recipes to be highlighted and for customers to try something new each week.

3. Can I access previous "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" features?

Yes, you can access previous "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" features by clicking on the "Recipe Archives" link on the feature's page. This will take you to a page where you can browse and search through all past featured recipes.

4. Are the ingredients for the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" available for purchase on your website?

Yes, all the ingredients for the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" are available for purchase on our website. Each featured recipe includes a list of ingredients and a link to purchase them. You can also find them by searching for the recipe title on our website.

5. Can I share my own Pampered Chef recipe for the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature?

Unfortunately, we do not currently accept submissions for the "Do You Know This Pampered Chef Recipe?" feature. However, we are always looking for new and delicious recipes to feature, so feel free to share your favorites on social media and tag us @pamperedchef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stacieka
  • KellyCooks