• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing HWC Guest Item Sales to Raise Funds for ACS: Tips and Goals

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to an online tool called Consultant’s Corner where you can track and manage your orders, payments, party bookings, guest list, inventory, personal and team sales, and customer information. This makes it easier for you to run your business and provide personalized service to your customers.
Jess_K
how many of the HWC guest items that you sell (the ones that contribute $1) to ACS?

I'm thinking of trying to reach a goal with how many $1's I can raise.

One of my Aunt's is a 30 yr BC survivor and I'd like to raise a bunch of money.

Any thoughts would be great, I was also thinking I would try to call everyone on my list and see if they'd be willing to book a show, that would give me $3 raised, and maybe try for 35 shows raised? maybe get that to $105?

I was thinking $500 was a good goal.

Thanks for any input.

It's a good idea to keep track, because in the past HO has had special recognition (colored lanyards) at Conference for people who have raised at least $150 for HWC. You can keep track manually, or you can run the Top Sell List for May only, using the "Guest Specials" and "Host Specials" as the applicable categories, then adding any booking amounts and FR percentages.

You can also pull a report on thise items in P3

thanks, I guess my original thought was to see if anyone kept track and thought that 500 HWC pink items is feasible... but then again I realize it depends on the consultant and customers and all of that. I was pulled away in the middle of my thoughts.

thanks for the input, I'm going to shoot for 500 to start.. more if possible.

:) Jes

LINDA - Is that pic from Leadership???
OMG!

That's Linda in Miami for the incentive trip. With Jean!

Do You Keep Track Of...

1. How do I keep track of my orders and payments?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to an online tool called Consultant’s Corner where you can track and manage your orders and payments. This tool also allows you to view your commission and track your business performance.

2. Can I keep track of my party bookings and guest list?

Yes, the Consultant’s Corner tool also allows you to manage your party bookings and keep track of your guest list. You can easily send out invitations, track RSVPs, and manage party details all in one place.

3. Is there a way to keep track of my inventory?

Absolutely! The Consultant’s Corner tool has a feature called Inventory Management where you can track your inventory levels and reorder products as needed. This makes it easier for you to manage your stock and ensure that you always have the products your customers want.

4. How can I track my personal and team sales?

The Consultant’s Corner tool has a Sales Dashboard where you can view your personal and team sales performance. This includes your total sales, average order size, and other key metrics. You can also track your progress towards incentives and bonuses.

5. Can I keep track of my customers and their purchases?

Yes, the Consultant’s Corner tool has a Customer Management feature where you can keep track of your customers and their purchase history. This allows you to provide personalized service and recommendations based on their previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies