• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Having a Website Necessary for Registering a Person?

In fact, most people who use a web designer orprogrammer to make their website do so because they find the task too time-consuming or they don't have any web design or programming experience.In summary, You do not have to have a website to have a person do the registry. You can register at www.pamperedchef.com, they just need your consultant number.
ckmom002
Do You Have To Have A Website To Have A Person Do The Regesrty

yes you do. otherwise, they will need to register with someone who has one.

You do not have to have a website for people to Register. They can register at www.pamperedchef.com, they just need your consultant number.

Actually, you don't have to have your own website to enter wedding registries. You can enter it from consultants corner on www.pamperedchef.com.

I've attached a document that will walk you through it.

ckmom002 said:
Do You Have To Have A Website To Have A Person Do The Regesrty
You can do it without one (that's been established pretty well already) but IMHO, you're crazy to not have one.

You'll never get a commercial website anywhere at the price of TPC personal website. I'm living proof - anyone can set up a website.

do new consultants have the option to have the registry on their website too (if we choose to get one)

thanks!

When a new consultant qualifies, the wedding registry link will appear. There is no choice made, no checkbox or anything. It isn't quite automatic, it took a few business days for mine to appear, but it finally did.

I think to qualify a new consultant has either submitted 4 qualifying shows (Commissionable sales of at least $150.00 each) or submitted $1250.00 in sales. Please correct me if I'm mistaken about this.

bridal showers/ do you have to have a website???Perhaps this has been answered but it came up in my meeting tonight. Someone read directly from the consultant's guide to wedding registries and it said you did not need to have a website ALL that was needed is an email address. I was surprised by this because I thought it was a requirement. Hope it helps! This registry is such a great addition to my business!:)

yes Linda, you are correct. I just found out the requirements to get qualified since I just had my fourth show and it will be submitted tomorrow. Now I guess I'll have to wait patiently as they process it, qualify me and then put the link on my site! LOL

I reiterate my earlier post: You can do the registry without a website but, IMHO, you're crazy to not have one. A website from TPC is very economical. Check out what your local ISP or other hosting service charges for website space - and that's only for the space! On top of that, you'd have to pay someone to develop and maintain your website, or you'd have to learn how to program it yourself.

You still need to maintain your website here, but it doesn't take any knowledge of HTML to make it work.

1. Do I have to have a website to sell Pampered Chef products?

No, having a website is not a requirement for selling Pampered Chef products. You can also sell products through in-person parties, virtual parties, and through catalog orders.

2. Will having a website help me sell more Pampered Chef products?

Having a website can potentially help you reach a wider audience and make it easier for customers to purchase products. However, it is not a guarantee for increased sales and should be used in conjunction with other sales methods.

3. Can I use my own website to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you are allowed to use your own personal or business website to sell Pampered Chef products. However, please note that all sales must comply with Pampered Chef's policies and procedures.

4. How do I set up a website to sell Pampered Chef products?

If you are interested in setting up a website to sell Pampered Chef products, you can use the company's online platform, called "Pampered Chef Online." This platform allows you to create a customizable website and manage your online sales and orders.

5. Are there any fees associated with having a website to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for using the Pampered Chef Online platform to set up and manage your website. However, this fee may be waived if you meet certain sales volume requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Stampaholic1961
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alibee1
  • Sammissh