• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have to have a pc?

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
To sign up to be a consultant, I know it's easier when you have a pc but can you sign up to sell if you don't have a pc? Can you still mail it in?

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Yes, Tiffany, you can mail in your show orders. There is specific paperwork available just for this purpose. I always keep a set available, just in case there is a problem with my computer and I need to submit via mail.

HTH!

Mary

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005

Okay...I have a few more questions...

do you know exactly what you need?

Does it take a little longer to get to the host?

Is it self-explanatory once you get the paperwork....i don't want it to confuse her!

Thanks!!!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i mailed in my first show!! i got a money order and anything that said send to HO i sent it whether they needed it or not..when i told my director she laughed because i did send more than they needed!! i did it overnight delivery just to make sure it got there quickly. make sure you save your reciepts for postage and all!! all in all it was very simple for me to mail it but boy my debit card number never looked better when it came in!!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Another Option

Your Director can help you also. I know my Director sends orders through her computer for downline that don't have computers, a debit card yet, etc. She puts their consultant number and password in, and that consultant gets credit. As a Director, she can also pay for their shows with her TPC Visa (she takes the money first and makes sure it clears). So, if you have a Director that is willing to do this for you, that would be an option also!

Hope this helps!!