• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Do You Have the Ymca (TPampered Chef Way!) Song From Conference?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song at conference is a fun and energetic remix of the classic song with lyrics that represent the Pampered Chef experience and culture. The lyrics can be found in conference materials or on the Pampered Chef website, and permission is required to use the song at personal events. There are suggested hand motions and dance moves that can be found in the conference materials or on the website, and the song is not available for download or purchase as it is exclusively used for Pampered Chef and authorized company events.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I posted this on CS, but I know some of you don't check in too often and you might be just the ones to help me out.

Does anyone have the YMCA (TPC Way!) song downloaded from last years' conference that you can send me? A sister director is having a consultant BBQ and wants to play it at her party.

If you can't link it here, please email it to me [email protected]

thanks tons!

Linda:

If you receive this off-board, please post it here. I looked on my hard drive and I can't believe I didn't save this! (I have a great karaoke music version to go with this if you need it!).

Mary

I have it!

Attachments

• tpcway_lyrics.pdf
    22.3 KB · Views: 220
  • tpcway_lyrics.pdf
    22.3 KB · Views: 220

1. What is the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song at conference?

The Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song at conference is a fun and energetic remix of the classic song with lyrics that represent the Pampered Chef experience and culture.

2. Where can I find the lyrics for the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song?

The lyrics for the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song can be found in the conference materials or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your team leader or fellow consultants for a copy.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song at my own events?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song at your own events as long as you have permission from Pampered Chef. You can contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Are there any hand motions or dance moves that go with the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song?

Yes, there are suggested hand motions and dance moves that go with the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song. These can also be found in the conference materials or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song available for download or purchase?

The Pampered Chef Way version of the YMCA song is not available for download or purchase. It is exclusively used for Pampered Chef conference events and other authorized company events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • pamperedlinda