• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Problems With Gas & Not the Kind for Your Car?

In summary, Rita shared information about gas prices, money saving tips, job opportunities, and her flyer. Melissa replied and said she was good and missed Rita.
rwester
Silver Member
Ok, now that I have your attention :)
I've been making a big deal out of gas prices, money saving tips (our recipes), job opportunities for extra cash, and the attached flyer that I hand out at my shows. Thought I'd share.
Happy Selling,
Rita Wester

Attachments

• Want to cut down on your Grocery Bill - Ethylene Gas Info.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 446
Thanks for that info! It was very interesting...now I have to go rearrange my refrigerator!:D

Hey Miss Rita, where ya been hiding out! Long time no see in CS! Haven't seen any of your fab newsletters lately either! :( Take care!

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks for that info! It was very interesting...now I have to go rearrange my refrigerator!:D

Me too! Now I know why I go through so much produce, it's not because I have a cheap refrigerator, but because I buy the wrong things, and store the wrong things together! This was very helpful- Thanks! :)

Very interesting. I never even thought about the one affecting the other....I need to go check my refrigerator now ;-)

Thanks! I sent this to some of my clustermates this morning. It's a great little value-added handout for show guests.

That is so funny, I was just having issues with my bananas ripining faster than I could eat them... that were sitting with my tomatoes and advacados! lol

I'm still around
heat123 said:
Hey Miss Rita, where ya been hiding out! Long time no see in Chef Success! Haven't seen any of your fab newsletters lately either! :( Take care!
I've been around. Was without my laptop for about 2 months while the screen was being repaired (rough doing shows without it!). I also bought a new house, so been busy with it. And I got tired of the small talk without value-added information (no offense!) and found my time was better spent off chef success and on the phone. I do miss you guys though. I'm just one to post info when I think something is potentially new. Hope all is well. Thanks for thinking of me! I will try to get back in to my newsletters in a month or two.
Thank-x! Happy Selling,
Rita Wester

PCMelissa said:
That is so funny, I was just having issues with my bananas ripining faster than I could eat them... that were sitting with my tomatoes and advacados! lol
Hey Melissa, how are you? Long time no "see"! :) Good to know you are still around! :)

What causes gas and bloating?

Gas and bloating can be caused by a variety of factors including eating too quickly, drinking carbonated beverages, consuming gassy foods like beans and broccoli, and swallowing excess air while eating or drinking.

What are some natural remedies for gas and bloating?

Some natural remedies for gas and bloating include drinking peppermint tea, taking probiotics, consuming ginger, and practicing deep breathing exercises.

How can I prevent gas and bloating?

To prevent gas and bloating, it's important to eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly, avoid carbonated beverages, limit your intake of gassy foods, and try to relax and reduce stress levels.

Are there any dietary changes I can make to reduce gas and bloating?

Yes, there are several dietary changes that can help reduce gas and bloating. These include avoiding or limiting high-fat foods, increasing your fiber intake gradually, and avoiding or limiting artificial sweeteners.

When should I see a doctor about my gas and bloating?

If you experience severe or persistent gas and bloating, it's important to see a doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions. You should also seek medical attention if you experience other symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, or constipation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies