• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to label a fundraiser catalog for a workplace breakroom?

In summary, Pampered Chef sells a variety of kitchen tools and cooking accessories, including bakeware, cookware, knives, gadgets, pantry items, and cookbooks. Orders can be placed through the website or by hosting a cooking party with a consultant. Special offers and promotions are available for loyal customers and hostesses. Anyone can become a consultant by signing up on the website. The return policy offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee with the option to return for a full refund or exchange.
gailscookingbiz
Gold Member
Do you have any ideas for what should go on the catalog (ie labels etc)
I have a fundrasier this month and they will be leaving the catalogs in a workplace breakroom and I am looking for what info I should put on a label for the outside of the catalog.

What do you all do ?
gmc

I would definitly have on your label you name and phone # and if you have a PC website i would definitly place that on there also.

clure: Hi there! For a fundraiser catalog, I would suggest including the name of the organization or cause that the fundraiser is supporting, as well as any important dates or deadlines for placing orders. You could also include a brief description of the products being sold and how the proceeds will be used. It may also be helpful to include contact information for placing orders or any additional details about the fundraiser. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. What type of products do you sell?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cooking accessories, including bakeware, cookware, knives, gadgets, and more. We also have a line of pantry items and cookbooks to help inspire your meals.

2. How do I place an order?

You can place an order directly through our website by adding items to your cart and checking out. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant to earn free products and discounts.

3. Do you have any special offers or promotions?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions, especially for our loyal customers and hostesses. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for the latest deals.

4. Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as consultants. You can learn more about the opportunity and sign up on our website.

5. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You can return the item for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccasmith