• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Flyer to Promote This Idea?Trishworking on Recruit

I think that the new consultant special will be changing and will have a 3rd (or 4th) option for new consultantsIn summary, the conversation revolved around a potential new recruiting promotion for the company. Some members of the group were curious if there were any rumors or plans for a new incentive, while others expressed their thoughts on the effectiveness of past promotions. They also discussed their opinions on the current consultant special and the challenges of meeting deadlines for promotions. One member even changed their initial thoughts and believed that a new recruiting incentive would be coming soon.
DebPC
Staff member
NextWe just watched this movie on Netflix this weekend. It was good for TV. Its a thriller starring Nicholas Cage. He's a Las Vegas magician who can see 2 minutes into his future. He gets involved in a terrorist plot.

new recruiting promotion?I don't anyone to spill any secrets, but is there any rumor in the wind of a new recruiting promotion?

The Salad Spinner ended yesterday and a gal on my team has someone wanting to sign. Just curious if there is going to be anything extra offerred new consultants (on top of the already amazingly generous new consultant program!).

leggy

I have not heard any rumors. I really hope they offer something!

It doesn't really matter to me. If someone wants to sign they are going to do it when they are ready. The extra incentives rarely matter except to frustrate me when I don't earn them. I have rarely had anyone really care about it.

When they had the promotion where the new consultant could earn all the cranberry stones I did have 2 sign for that. One never qualified (and was "oh, well, no biggie" about missing out) and the other is still active and tells everyone the promotion is why she signed. You never know.

I feel that those specials are great for the person who is ready to sign and likes carrots. The promotions will help them to do it now. But most people aren't usually swayed by a product.

If they do, I think it will be offered on May 1st. The feedback I've heard is that there were A LOT of complaints about the mid-month to mid-month promotions.Also, I think they want us to focus on the PC$$$ they can earn in their first 30&90 days as the special vs. a product or two.

Thanks guys. I agree with what you all said...on all counts.
(I was kinda surprised they started offering a product incentive on top of the PC$.)

finley1991 said:
If they do, I think it will be offered on May 1st. The feedback I've heard is that there were A LOT of complaints about the mid-month to mid-month promotions.

Also, I think they want us to focus on the PC$$$ they can earn in their first 30&90 days as the special vs. a product or two.

Exactly my point.

...and I agree about the mid-month to mid-month promotions. I also don't like the held and submitted (for everything). I could have made conference and several other recent promotions if they were full month.

An example: Both April and May I have a last day of the month show (host choice/need not mine) so those shows will not count if there is a promotion involved. I do work at getting my hosts to close that day but I will not force it if she is near the next level and wants to get additional orders - I feel it's all about HER getting what she wants and getting what I want is secondary and a bonus.

bethcooks4u said:
. I also don't like the held and submitted (for everything).

The reason they stopped this (and I'm pretty sure they won't go back to not having the shows be HELD and SUBMITTED) was because consultants were holding shows over so they could submit them. Customers complained about "slow shipping" when it was the consultant not submitting the show in a timely manner to earn the incentive. If a customer complains, that takes precedent over a consultant complaint.

It's a tough one, because HO wants us to submit our shows in a timely manner and puts the deadlines out there (end of month) and then complains when there is an end-of-month rush. Then they also complain when shows are held over just for an incentive. There is never a way that works for everyone...

I know what you're saying though... I'm the same way... as much as I want to earn something, I go with what the host wants to do when it comes to her show. :)

I understand that arguement but what's wrong with submmit by ____ (5 days after the deadline). That takes care of both issues. The show is submitted in a timely manner and the host gets to add onto their total in the next day or so after it is held AND we have time to collect those last minute payments.

Great point Beth.
When it comes to these most recent incentives, I've pretty much just continued my business as usual. I also wouldn't have had to take a grace month in Feb if I'd been willing to rush my hosts based on my needs versus theirs. I just don't want to go that route.
The 5 extra days though would be a blessing.

I've changed my mind on this... I think there will be a recruiting incentive starting May 1st. I'm basing this "guess" on the 3-2-1 contact blitz that we received in our e-mails... as I read the e-mail it sounded like we would be contacting everyone for shows, customer care, recruiting, etc... or that's the way I read it in this little head of mine!But while registering my meeting on Consultant's Corner, it looked like it was targeted more towards recruiting... so that's why I'm guessing! :)

finley1991 said:
I've changed my mind on this... I think there will be a recruiting incentive starting May 1st.

I'm basing this "guess" on the 3-2-1 contact blitz that we received in our e-mails... as I read the e-mail it sounded like we would be contacting everyone for shows, customer care, recruiting, etc... or that's the way I read it in this little head of mine!

But while registering my meeting on Consultant's Corner, it looked like it was targeted more towards recruiting... so that's why I'm guessing! :)

Oh my gosh! I forgot about the 3-2-1 blitz they want us to do for our May meetings...hmmmmmm...wondering how to effectively work it into the survivor theme? Any ideas?

1. Can I get a copy of the flyer to promote this idea?

Yes, we have a flyer available for you to promote this idea. It can be found on our website under the "Resources" section. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or contact our customer service team.

2. Is there a customizable version of the flyer?

Yes, we offer a customizable version of the flyer on our website. You can add your personal information, such as your name and contact information, to make it more personalized for your business. This can also be found under the "Resources" section.

3. Can I use this flyer on social media?

Yes, you can use the flyer on social media. We have a digital version available for download on our website. You can also share the flyer directly from our social media pages.

4. Do you have any tips for using the flyer to promote my business?

Absolutely! We have a blog post on our website that provides tips and ideas for using our flyers to promote your business. You can also reach out to your team leader or our customer service team for personalized tips and advice.

5. Can I request a certain number of flyers to distribute?

Yes, you can request a certain number of flyers to distribute. Please contact your team leader or our customer service team with your request and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You can also download and print the flyers yourself from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • finley1991