• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Give a Pampered Chef Gift for Christmas Party?

In summary, Christmas gifts should be something physical, like a gift card, PC, or a product from the store.
pamperedpartridge
I am attending my church's ladies Christmas fellowship tomorrow. We are suppossed to bring a small gift. I was thinking about using something PC, perhaps a Season's Best, one of the calendars, and someting small like an all purpose spreader. Does this seem like a good idea or should i just go with the typical lotion or handsoap type gift? What kind of things do you give for these type of gifts? PC products or no?

Absolutely! Be your own advertisement!

Almost always. :)

I LOVE giving the trivet, especially this time of year. I look at it as double gifting! I give them to almost everyone....;)

Definitely give the PC gift. If I had something at home or had planned ahead, I'd definitely do that. I'm not one to want lotion or soap. Chocolate would be my first choice, but PC is second place.

Fo sho!

dang length requirement!

I always give a PC gift. We have a "secret sis" at church. We draw a name every year and bless that person throughout the year with cards and gifts. I purchase different things throughout the year, but when Christmas time comes and we get to reveal our secret sis, I always give her Pampered Chef products. One year I gave a pie plate and things to go with it. This year I had an elderly lady who does without a lot of things because of her income. For Christmas I gave her a TTA filled with tools, along with towels, oven mitt and pad and a cutting board.

Whatever your price range you can find a wonderful gift in our product line. What a blessing!!

I didn't give a PC gift at our office Christmas Potluck / White Elephant this year - and people were actually disappointed!!

To tell you the truth most women (well at least me!) throw away those lotion/soap gifts! I know, it's bad but I hardly ever like the scent. PC gift all the way!

Wadesgirl, I let my daughters have the lotion/soap sets. LOL!! They love them because of the smell.

Thanks for all the replies. So I have a F/W Season's Best and I am also going to include one of our "vintage" Season's Best. I also have an all Purpose Spreader I can include or one of the old pizza cutters from the outlet. Would you include one of our calendars. I have a few that don't have a home yet.

pamperedpartridge said:
Thanks for all the replies. So I have a F/W Season's Best and I am also going to include one of our "vintage" Season's Best. I also have an all Purpose Spreader I can include or one of the old pizza cutters from the outlet. Would you include one of our calendars. I have a few that don't have a home yet.

That would be nice, BUT make sure on the Calendar ALL your info is on it somewhere they see every month....;)

Chef Kearns said:
Wadesgirl, I let my daughters have the lotion/soap sets. LOL!! They love them because of the smell.

No daughters to give them to here!

Last night was our ladies fellowship party, so I brought my PC gift and we played dirty Santa. Pc gift was a hit and I think I am going to end up with at least 2 parties out of it. One of the ladies of my church has been looking for a PC consultant, and said she'd book in Jan, and another of my church ladies said she'd book off of her show! I am so excited! I have been trying to subtly let people at church know that I am now selling PC, and now I think I have finally done it!

WAHOO!! You should send that in to "Good News!"

I had a party at my cousin's house last night. They all wanted to know what PC item I was doing for our dirty santa. lol.. I was thinking of the mesh colanders (breaking it into a set with the middle colander, pasta sauce (homemade) and noodles for a gift. They all thought it was great. :)

It's basically a game where everyone brings a gift, then each person chooses a different gift and opens it. After everyone opens thier gift, each person has the opportunity to keep the gift they originally chose or trade with someone else. However if someone chooses to trade with you you have to trade. Last night I ended up with the ugliest purse imaginable, but it was tons of fun! Funniest part is my MIL is the one who traded me the ugly purse for the gift that I had traded someone else for.

I think we call this a "White Elephant Exchange"...​

1. Can I give a Pampered Chef gift for a Christmas party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide variety of products that make great gifts for any occasion, including Christmas parties.

2. What are some popular Pampered Chef gifts for Christmas parties?

Some popular options for Christmas party gifts from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware sets, and pantry items like spices and sauces.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping for Pampered Chef gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout when placing your order.

4. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef gift for a Christmas party?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a name or special message for an extra special touch. Look for the "personalization" option on the product page.

5. Do you have any budget-friendly options for Pampered Chef gifts?

Yes, we have a "Gifts Under $25" section on our website where you can find affordable yet high-quality Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for Christmas parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies