• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,551
kinda like the
no mom not bed time

• #8,552
heather9892 said:
i love i'll ask him
do you have a stinky bum

no mom no stinky bum

lol its so funny

lol

When I ask mine she says no and runs the other direction:)

• #8,553
Christ Follower said:
Sorry Ang, I had to give you a hard time for that one!
I know but I really meant it...:( I just talk to much...:eek:

• #8,554
Christ Follower said:
Wow, just realized how close I am to 2,600! That's only 108 away from Pink!
Are you kidding? :cool: I could do that in an hour....

• #8,555
heather9892 said:
ok i have to catch up to angela
Come on ,Heather!!! :D You can do it....

• #8,556
You'll catch me Heather....
I'll try to slow down....
Wait! That would mean I would have to stop talking.. hmmm....
Ok I just won't be silly and sing or talk to myself as much LOL

• #8,557
JaimeQ said:
I'd say hey I just found it.. is it okay for me to deposit/cash it??

I asked her- she said not to deposit it until after lunch- when she deposits her pay cheque. I didn't want to deposit it and have it bounce then everyone would be cranky.

• #8,558
Carissidy said:
You'll catch me Heather....
I'll try to slow down....
Wait! That would mean I would have to stop talking.. hmmm....
Ok I just won't be silly and sing or talk to myself as much LOL

What will I read while procrastinating if you do THAT?

• #8,559
But, you know, if I am the only one posting.....
Then I won't be able to avoid it!
Ok, see.... I am doing it again.... talking to myself!!
Control, Ang, Control! (See... I just called myself "Ang" I must be one of my closest friends LOL)

• #8,560
friday said:
What will I read while procrastinating if you do THAT?
Well... looks like you'll have to do what we all do and talk to yourself! :p

• #8,561
lol. let make some small talk then...

• #8,562
What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

• #8,563
My only plan at the moment is the vendor fair on Sat. other than that my and my DD will do whatever we want to I guess...

• #8,564
what are the post numbers needed for each star?

• #8,565
850 for the nekkid one, 1700 for a yellow one...

• #8,566
I don't remember there after... I know its listed in this thread somewhere:D

• #8,567
aww that sucks, that means i cant get anything for 500 coming up? that sucks :p

• #8,568
Nope nothing for 500...just the feeling of being that much closer:D

• #8,569
Hi ya'll. I thought I would try to read some while I eat lunch.

• #8,570
I hope everyone's day is going good.

errr, 14 seconds - I need to work! :rolleyes:

• #8,571
Mine? Thank you for asking. I am at work wishing I could get things caught up here but no, I think I want read posts on our stripper thread.

Busy as usual....

• #8,572
Ok, I am going to go read what was said after I went to sleep last night so I am caught up to now.

Be back as I respond to posts.

• #8,573
chef_kimmo said:
She is making a pretty post - isn't she?

heather9892 said:
i was :)................

Funny how impatient we are... I just looked and it took a whole 3 minutes for Heather to post her pretty post. LOL ;)

• #8,574
friday said:
i wanna be a star!!!!

You will, you will and you would be surprised by coming to this thread and chatting you will get there a lot faster than I did!

• #8,575
Jfriday said:
Tomorrow I need to recruit someone.

JaimeQ said:
Wanna recruit someone for me too while your at it:)

Well, if you have lots of energy, I am ready for another one too! LOL :D

• #8,576
chef_kimmo said:

She denied me:( she doesn't want to recruit anyone for me:cry: lol

• #8,577
But that's okay.. I'll survive:D

• #8,578
friday said:
Ya- one of the girls from the team (she stopped doing PC about three years ago) built this trifold display board. Very snazzy. It has slots to put current flyers and bonuses and stuff. Our team has sort of accumulated display items for fairs over the years. We still don't have a banner, but we have developed some creative displays with multiple aprons and stuff.

Friday this does sound neat. I would love it if you could post a picture. I am always looking for a new way to display things and now is our big time of year for craft fairs.

• #8,579
JaimeQ said:

I saw that - suppose she will deny me too... :(

• #8,580
I suppose we will have to get out there and get some ourselves. I want to walk in Cincinnati too (and I had a hard time typing that city so who knows if it is spelled right!) :confused: :cool:

• #8,581
chef_kimmo said:
I saw that - suppose she will deny me too... :(
Maybe you will be luckier than me:D

• #8,582
JaimeQ said:
Nope nothing for 500...just the feeling of being that much closer:D
Aren't we just a bundle of reality!! LOL:p

• #8,583
JaimeQ said:
I know, I know..... I want one! I want one! Me, me, me.... pick me!

• #8,584
Carissidy said:
Aren't we just a bundle of reality!! LOL:p

What else should I have said... :p

• #8,585
chef_kimmo said:
Ya know that word CONSISTENT creeps into our lives for everything.

Christ Follower said:
Isn't that the truch?

Are you CONSISTENTLY doing your 3-2-1? LOL!:D

Ummm, not as well as I should. I am working on getting some things set up as habits and that is one of the things I am working on.

• #8,586
JaimeQ said:
What else should I have said... :p
Nothing... it was perfect... I just thought it was really well put, very true, and I LMAO!!!:D

• #8,587
Oh no, Angela is on here right now (not meant bad but as a tease) I was hoping to get read up to where I logged in but I can see there is some chatting going :cry:

• #8,588
I reallly need to get back to work too! Ok, see if I can catch up and then stop.

• #8,589
But I soooo remember when I was at that point.... feels like just yesterday.....
Oh Wait! I think it was just yesterday! LOL ;)

• #8,590
Carissidy said:
Nothing... it was perfect... I just thought it was really well put, very true, and I LMAO!!!:D

lol. Okay just making sure I didn't say something wrong:)

• #8,591
chef_kimmo said:
Oh no, Angela is on here right now (not meant bad but as a tease) I was hoping to get read up to where I logged in but I can see there is some chatting going :cry:
Whatchu talkin'bout Willis???:grumpy:

• #8,592
JaimeQ said:
What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

This weekend I am painting one of the boys bedrooms, and plastering the kitchen to get it ready for painting. Then I have to tidy up and prepare for a cluster meeting here on Tuesday night.

• #8,593
JaimeQ said:
lol. Okay just making sure I didn't say something wrong:)
No NOT at all! just really, really funny.... and you didnt sugar coat it at all!

• #8,594
chef_kimmo said:

Chatting? who's chatting:p

• #8,595
pcchris said:
Hopefully my November/December will fill up from these October shows!!

Christ Follower said:
That's what I'm hoping too! I really want to earn freebies in the sell-a-thon. I only hit the submit 2 shows level this year.:thumbdown:

I want to earn for the November sell-a-thon too. I usually do get at least level 1 if not 2 but this summer didn't go so hot.

• #8,596
JaimeQ said:
850 for the nekkid one, 1700 for a yellow one...

I WANNA STAR!!!!

• #8,597
I still need to earn samples - am planning on doing it the last day of the month. Money has been tight but the 50% discount and tax deduction makes it worth it.

• #8,598
chef_kimmo said:

Nope- I gotta promote by November 1. Which is the easy part. The harder part will be STAYING promoted and for that I need more people.

• #8,599
JaimeQ said:

I will recruit someone WITH you if you like. How about that?

• #8,600
chef_kimmo said:
Friday this does sound neat. I would love it if you could post a picture. I am always looking for a new way to display things and now is our big time of year for craft fairs.

I will haul out the camera and take a pic of it and the trumpet with my slick new buttons- as requested earlier- tonight.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four