• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
Only 4 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when I get my star, I'll still have to visit to cheer you all on too!

I really shoud save my star post for a really important announcement or something......

NAAAAAAA!!!!

Drum Roll Please.................

Star???
taa Daaaaa!!!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d​

1:00 A.M. Now it's time to :indif:

Congratulations!!! LOL Where is it??!! We must celebrate tomorrow!!!

It's the naked star in the corner by my name!

How funny, it popped up as soon as I finished typing that last message!!! There it is, a bright shinny new star!!! You had some fun with this thread!! :)

Hey..............

Now I want it to be PINK!:D

Oh, boy... They've created a monster... LOL

LOL!!! Naw, I gotta get serious now.

It's been fun though!

Yay Ellen! Way to go on becoming a stripper! :)

GourmetGirl said:
Yay Ellen! Way to go on becoming a stripper! :)

LOL!

That doesn't sound too good considering my screen name! :angel:

I guess I just wanted the :cool: star by my name!

So, just curious.....

How many till it turns pink???

Christ Follower said:
LOL!

That doesn't sound too good considering my screen name! :angel:

I guess I just wanted the :cool: star by my name!
Good point, should we call you by your new name? What was it?

Oh ya.....

"Sunny D"

LOL!

You can call my OJ for short! Ha Ha Ha

Okay, now I really have to go to bed! :indif:

I have to get up in 5 hours!:eek: :yuck:

You're funny when you're sleepy! Good night!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she did it!!!!

ELLEN IS A STRIPPER :eek: :D

Christ Follower said:
So, just curious.....

How many till it turns pink???
That's around 2700.
Yellow is around 1700.

And blue is 5050.

It's really difficult to hit a moving target.(He says, as he heads for the car...)

Wow I sure missed lots of posting on this thread yesterday:)

Congrats on getting your star!!

I just want to get my initial star, after that whatever happens happens:p

Please just don't change the number of posts you have to get to get the first one:D

Christ Follower said:
Oh ya.....

"Sunny D"

LOL!

You can call my OJ for short! Ha Ha Ha

Nope! Can't do it!:rolleyes: ! The name "OJ" has a bad following now a days! I'll keep it at Sunny D! I love that and wish I had something fun like that!
By the way Ellen, Just how long did you spend on here yesterday?:confused: Because I went crazy just before conference because I wanted to go as a stripper and then we didn't even get our ribbons!!! :grumpy: :cry: ..... I worked like crazy for it while trying to get ready for conference... which includes getting me ready and getting my house ready.... making food for the family and making sure dishes and laundry were done. And then I didn't get a colored ribbon! :cry: :( Oh well, I'm crying over spilled milk now, I'll stop!:rolleyes: ;) :) :balloon:

Or if conversation comes to change the number....may-haps one would consider lowering the number for a star :angel: :D :angel:

JaimeQ said:
Please just don't change the number of posts you have to get to get the first one:D

You are much closer than I am girl!
JaimeQ said:
some days it seems so out of reach:p

You have a fighting chance of getting it this weekend :thumbup:
JaimeQ said:

I'll be post ho-ing for quite awhile :cry:
JaimeQ said:

Speaking of post ho-ing....I wonder what I could ramble on about to pass the time??????

Hmmmmmm....oh, here's a topic for some "heated" conversation!!!!

Who's been suffering this month long heat wave????

I swear, if we wanted, we could just grill out on the sidewalk!!!! I'm so ready to bring on the cool!!!!

OOOOOO!!!! I hit 150....Just 700 posts to go!!!!

There's usually something good to comment on in the Hijacking thread in the Lounge. :)

lol. I think I can I think I can:)

Thank goodness it's Friday that's all I have to say!!

:angel:
Christ Follower said:
taa Daaaaa!!!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d​

Way to go!!!
:balloon: :angel: :thumbup: :balloon:

Last edited:
I only have 139 left to go!

Lets see where I am....

81 left for me!!

I'm a posting fool today!!

I'm setting my goal... 850 by the end of the weekend.

JaimeQ said:
I'm setting my goal... 850 by the end of the weekend.

That won't be difficult. :D How exciting to be that close...

It is... and it seems like I have come to a hault... I don't have much to say this afternoon :p I think my brain has shut down for the weekend. lol

Ok so I just have to....

get these....................

last few...................

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four